Chapter five

"He put his sleek tongue in my ear

"He put his sleek tongue in my ear. I could feel it curling inside me."

November pulled a face, listening to Willow who was sharing her night with the guy she had went home with.
Willow was wearing a Maroske peech lilac Geotard, a golden necklace with her name on her chest.
With that, she wore her Raven's school uniform. A cadmium green plaid skirt, a green matching blazer that had the academy's heirloom stitched into it, and under the blazer a white blouse. White knee socks complimented her skin. Willow wore her pretty chanel boots on the rainy day.
"..And honestly, I don't know what's more mortifying; him licking inside my ear, or me liking it." The girl bit her bottom lip in deep thought.

"I don't know what's more mortifying; hearing you talk about a new kink you've discovered or the fact that you're turned on by letting someone lick inside your ear.." November breathed out, looking up at the teacher who was putting digits up on the board.
November looked down at het notebook.
It was empty.

"You'll never know until you've tried it, bitch."

The student's head was pounding like crazy. November had no idea what had happened the night before.
She could only faintly remember someone had taken her in a car. The rest was fuzzy.
November's head started to pound whenever she tried to think about the rest. It was like her head was about to explode.
The student wrote the numbers over from the black board, she secretly hoped it would clear her head by distracting herself.
November didn't had any time to make herself look presentable in the morning.
Her glasses for some reason had broken, resulting for the bambi eyed student to go early in the morning to the pharmacy to get her prescription eye contacts.

November wore bleach washed ripped jeans.
On the jeans were butterflies detailed with glitters. There were a few rips in them. Above, the student wore a hunter green sweater that had a print of a cute dog, holding a poster that was written on. You've got issues.
Above it it stood in large stay away from toxic people.
It was a real find, she thought, pondering when she'll go back to the rundown thrift shop she had found by sheer luck.
A few strands of hair framed November's face. She had put the rest of her hair into a high messy ponytail. She thought it made her look a bit more presentable. Even if she had the worst possible hungover known to the human race.

"So.." Willow dragged out.
Her lips were set in a pout as she thought her next words carefully over.
"Where have you been? I haven't seen you until this morning."
There was a silence between the two as they faced the teacher as they were explaining something. They both weren't listening. The chatter of the teacher was just their background sound.

Playing with the pencil in her hand, November thought immensely before answering.
Maybe because she had gotten drunk, that's why she couldn't remember the rest of her night.
But, November remembered a car.
The silhouette of a man in front of her. But, when she tried to focus on his face, his voice, his eyes, even the easiest, tiniest detail to remember him by; her head started hurting, like someone was banging on them. Warning her to not get closer. Like something wanted to come out.