Chapter 4 : All Is Fair in love and war

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING POEM WAS WRITTEN BY  ME SO DON'T STEAL IT!*

(KHOLA'S POV)

Time flies

Wind blows

Oceans move

Trees sway

Seasons come

Stars shine

The moon gives light in the dark.
The sun gives light to the blue.

Different by day, different by night.

Light can be shown in different ways
Darkness can be shown in different light.

A flick of light in the dark is like a
Soul with living hope.

There has to be light for a shadow , for there is no love without a heart.

~Aaliyah.Monga

I was frozen. I was shocked. I was scared.

He was standing by my car door ,only a piece of metal separating me from someone as heartless as a monster.

But what If he Changed?

The thought of  him changing brought an unsettling feeling. How could he change someone like him? It was almost impossible.

How could someone like him love ,
How could someone like him be loved?

"Khola please , open the window I promise I won't say anything or do anything , please just forgive me please that's all my heart needs , it needs your forgiveness , please I am begging you Khola" he pleaded as if he really meant what he said but I was not ready to accept his forgiveness ,no not after everything .

He tormented me and now he expects me to forgive him? I may be stupid but I am also not stupid enough to just give anyone my forgiveness especially when they don't deserve it.

"Don't ask for my Forgiveness go and ask Allah to forgive you " I shouted , I was so angry that I couldn't stop myself from throwing insults at him.

"Please Khola , I am changed , I promise , just give me a chance" he said , guilt looking guilty but if there's one thing I learnt is that looks can be deceiving.

"Waleed listen to me and listen carefully, there is no chance to give because you lost it and it's haraam for us to talk so leave me alone " I shouted as I started to cry , braking down infront of him was pathetic I know but I just couldn't control myself ,my mind was somewhere else.

He looked sad and almost as if I had hurt him.

"Oh and Waleed , no one will ever love you , so stop trying so hard" I said as I cried , tears slipping from my eyes.

I gave him one last look as I pulled out of the driveway of the school heading home the place I should never of left.

WALEEDS POV

She left.

So much for thinking she would forgive me , who would?

I basically broke her , I hurt her to much .

Her last sentence ringing in the back of my head

"Oh and Waleed no one will ever love you so stop trying so hard"

It's the truth no one would love a monster , a heartless person who made someone almost leave this world because of them.

I am a monster that deserves no love.

I lost that  privilege the day I started the rumour , the day I broke her heart.

And now what is she doing?

She's doing it to me.

And I can't , I won't say that I don't deserve it because every amount of hatred she gives me , every word meant to hurt me is exactly what I deserve there's no changing that.

I hurt her and in return she does the same to me because I deserve it.

If I could just go back in time ,maybe things could be different.

For All Is Fair In Love And War.

Hi/ Asslumalykum

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter alot so please

VOTE⭐
COMMENT✍️

ALSO I POSTED THIS CHAPTER TWO SAYS LATE BECAUSE I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AND I HAD MADRASAH IN THE AFTERNOON YESTERDAY SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT DONT FEAR FOR CHAPTER 5 IS NEAR!!!!

GET CHAPTER 4 TO 15 VOTES OR MORE AND I MIGHT JUST POST CHAPTER DIE TOMORROW!!!

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK
friskriel for commenting on almost all my CHAPTERs so if you want a shout out comment and vote!!!

Thanks friskriel❤️❤️❤️
I appreciate it so much!!!♥️