Chapter 2: Regrets and changed men

PRESENT DAY : KHOLA'S POV

" Come on Masooda , you making us late! " I scream for my smallest sister who thinks looks are more important than getting late. Like she seriously needs help.

"Calm down k , it's not like Apa is gonna shout us for missing Omair's swimming competition" she says very calmly.

You know what I am leaving without her she can catch her own lift since she cares so much.

"Masooda you testing me  and  I will not hesitate to leave you here" I say as I pick up may handbag and car keys.

" Sure leave me it's fine but you know that Apa and Ummi will both have your head" she says knowing well that she won this argument.

"Ok, whatever" I mutter under my breath and go wait in the car.

I begin to feel nervous . I always feel like this when I am about to go out where there is going to be alot of people.

It's been like this ever since I finished High School. I never went to University. I couldn't after everything.

I have scars that will never fade .
Even though they not visible they still hurt because with every scar there is a memory not worth remembering yet ammancly traumatizing.

And with every memory there is a scar that will never fade.I never thought that one rumour could leave so much. It still hurts.

No one understands.

No one ever will.

It seems so small but it isn't or else I wouldn't of lost myself . I hardly know who I am but I know that I am definitely not that girl I was.

I stop day dreaming when Masooda opens the passenger door and gets in. She says nothing and I drive of .
Hoping that today will be normal.

____________________________________

                    Suprise ;)

                 (Waleeds POV)

If Maseeha didn't insist on me coming and if I didn't promise my princess i wouldn't be in this over crowded place.

I had to cancel and important meeting just to come to this.
But I love my little Mahdiyah she is the sweetest little girl ever and I don't know what I would do without her.

Mahdiyah loves swimming always did , she's been swimming from the day she turned two. I know how important this is for her. It's like what soccer used to be like for me when I was in high school.

I suddenly think back to the days when I was carefree and never worried about anything or anyone.

I never cared.

But now I do.

I think about the girl who stole my heart yet I broke hers .

I left her with scars and she left me with a heart that knew that love was never meant for me.

And it never will be.

I repent every day , for everything little thing I caused that girl every scar I left her with , every broken word and every tear that left those beautiful eyes because of me and only me .

I begin to walk to what looks like a man that I can't remember yet looks really familiar.

"Assalamualykum " I greet.

"Walykumusalam" the uncle greets.

"Uncle " I say

"Yes my son " he says looking at my curiously.

"I am Waleed and you are " I ask trying to start up a conversation.

"Oh , Waleed I know who you are , I am Majeed Zaid " he says

Shocked I say " Uncle Majeed ?"
I ask , hoping I am wrong and his not the person I think he is.

"Of course you wouldn't remember, I am Khola's father " he says

All of a sudden I become light headed because if his here than she's here to and I don't know if I can face her again I don't know if I can look into her eyes after everything.

Not knowing what to say I start apologizing.

"Uncle you must know that was a long time ago , I am changed , I have changed , I was an idiot back then and I didn't know the difference between right and wrong" I say in one breath. Hoping and praying that my apology would be accepted .

" Ya Waleed , do not apologize to me , I do not need it, there Is some else that deserves it " he says pointing to a young woman who looks to be in her early 20's

Confused I ask who she is.

"Ya Waleed she is Khola, Khola Zaid , or maybe the name you gave her BALD k" he says with a sad look in his eyes.

And in that moment I couldn't believe that beautiful women was the girl my heat desired the most but could not have.

And I know what I am .

A Changed Man With Regrets.

Oh how I wish I could change the past.

But sometimes some things just can't be changed.

I can never forgive myself for what I did and I don't think she ever will because...

Some People Just Don't Deserve Forgiveness.

And that is the end of the second chapter ...I hope you guys enjoyed it and I was so shocked when i saw that Hasad got 20 reads in one day ....like waaaaatttt.... Jazakallah so much / thank you so much!!!

And so get Hasad to.      
                                      40 Reads
                                      15. Votes...
                               And please
comment

Do the above 👆 and you can get
Chapter 3 in one day!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all
Aaliyah ❤️