Chapter 3 : Life is like a book.

KHOLA'S POV (Present Day ...the swimming competition)

I used to think that life is like a book and that each chapter represented a new year and maybe sometimes a chapter would be of a different person.

Sometimes these chapters would be finished would be read hopefully never opened again but of course my life wasn't a normal life.

And of course his chapter had to reopen bringing along a new chapter.

As I saw him stand Infront of my eyes I just hoped and wished that his chapter was finished and that this just was a part of my current chapter but when he spoke I new that my current chapter was closed and I would never be able to open it again not now not ever.

For something's are just not meant to be completed.

"Assalamualykum" he greeted as if our past was nothing but a horrible nightmare that I had experienced.

"Walaykumsalaam" I replied knowing well that if I didn't I would of had committed a sin.

But talking to him was already a sin .

So with that in my mind I tried to walk around him so that maybe I could forget that this ever happened.

Just as i stepped around him , I felt
Something or rather someone hold my wrist pulling me back.

Astagfirullah.

The word ringing in my head as I crashed into his chest.

Thinking fast I pushed him and ran ,
I ran far from him far from the monster that hopefully would never come near me again because I couldn't take being near him , it brought memories back that I didn't want to remember.

I've heard that people who hurt you , hurt you because they feel bad about them selves but why he did it I would never know.

He had everything so why would he hurt me ?

Why would he break me?

Make me feel worthless.

Make me feel useless.

Make me feel as if being me wasn't enough.

Make me feel that the people I loved never loved me back.

Make me feel that what was me was nothing.

Make me feel that what was me was fake , unreal.

He broke me .
He made me loose myself.
He made me forget who I was.

What kind of person can call themselves a human after that after what he did to me?

I was hurt , I was torn , I was lost , I was pained and I was ruined all because of him.

Waleed Muhmmad.

The person who was once my best friend , was now my worst enemy.

I had ran to my car and sat inside after seeing him there I couldn't buck up the courage to go back in there.

I could not control the tears that streamed down my face each with a meaning ,a message.

My heart felt hurt .

Broken.

Everyone had tried to fix me after that but no one could , it was me who realised that if I couldn't help myself then no one would ever be able to help me.

It took me years and it took me awhile to understand that the girl who was once full of laughter and joy was gone.

Replaced with a broken girl full of tears and a useless heart that had been hurt one to many times.

Just as I was about to start the car there was a knock on the window and there he was standing , as if nothing happened.

For the memory maybe forgotten but the scar will never fade.

Assalamualykum / Hi

So this was the chapter hope u guys enjoyed it and I can't wait post the next chapter but if you can get Hasad to 50 Reads or more
12 votes or more
And if you can add in a few comments or opinions here and there than CHAPTER 4 WILL BE POSTED MY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!

P.S THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT SOME HOW WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER I WAS WRITING IT AS IF I WAS WRITING IT TO HIM ....I KNOW FUNNY RIGHT?

LOVE YOU ALL
AALIYAH ❤️

ALSO THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME !!!

PEACE OUT ♥️
AALIYAH ❤️