Mamihlapinatapei

(n.) the wordless, yet meaningful look shared by two people who both desire to initiate something but are both reluctant to start.

As I dress Eerikki in his clothing, making sure he is bathed and cleaned while his hair is neatly done

As I dress Eerikki in his clothing, making sure he is bathed and cleaned while his hair is neatly done. I place his crown onto his head. "You look so handsome." I kiss his head and stand, fixing my own dress. The door opens to reveal Dorin, who is wearing something more suitable. He raises a brow. "You are going to be in trouble with my brother." I look to him and cross my arms. "And how is that?" He lets out a laugh and shakes his head. "False pretenses. He said you should be called princess." I clinch my fists and looks to him.

"I shall clear it up tonight then." I say through my teeth and he nods. "I am just looking out for you." He speaks and I take Eerikki's hand, as we walk towards the hall. Dorin moves beside me and I look around to the several Russ people who stare at me. I glance to Dorin. "So.. tell me of these people.." I speak to him and he looks to me.

"Hmm. They can be violent and power hungry. Much like my own family. They also love various alcohols as well as gifts. Hence why we had brought some to them." I nod and a glass of something is handed to us. I place it to my lips and take a scent of it. I take a sip and it burns my throat more than anything has before. I make a face and of course that's when Oleg decides to come to me. "Queen Isabella. You look beautiful." He speaks and smiles. "Come. I am having a feast in the back. Only special guests are welcome." He nods and we step into a room but my feet are planted to the floor as I see who is sat at the end of the table.