Treasures.

It had been a week since the fight

It had been a week since the fight. We are to leave soon and return to our own home. I am glad to finally settle and worry of my own castle. I step from the cabin that we have stayed in and hold my hands together as I walk, several memories passing through my mind. I step to the dining hall where Jean, Bjorn, Laergatha, Ubbe, and Torvi sit.

I move my hair to behind me and take a seat beside Jean. He looks to me and smiles softly. They speak amongst each other. I purse my lips and sit up slightly as I look to Hvitserk whose eye is blood shot and looks at the wall. He drinks his drink and then stands up. "Ivar is still out there." He says and then leaves. I look to everyone as they stay silent. Jean makes a face towards his direction and adjusts slightly. Everyone soon leaves and I walk on my own. I step to the cabin that Hvitserk stays in, knocking on the door.

I knock again and this time he opens it but looks terrified. "Hvitserk." I speak but he looks terrified. He quickly shuts the door and yells over and over. "Thora." I open the door and he has his hands over his ears and in a fetal position. I quickly move over and kneel down, placing my hand against his wrist. "Hvitserk stop." He quickly shoves me off and yells. "No!"

I takes a stop breath and sit up again and cup his cheeks. "Dear Hvitserk, listen to my voice, It is Isabella. Not Thora." He looks to me with his glassy eyes and he breaks down. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry." He repeats. He rests his head against my chest and I wrap my arm around him, my right hand stroking his cheek. "Shh.. It is okay." He holds onto my arm and I tuck his hair behind his ear, humming softly to him, a song my father would sing to me. He calms down and breathes slowly, I continue to rub his hair lightly.

I look to the door to find Ubbe stood there, looking to us. I shake my head lightly to him and help lift him up. I step him to his bed and open the blankets, letting him in it. "Rest now sweet boy." I push his hair back and kiss his forehead softly. He nods and I cover him up. He lays to his side and grips the pillow. I stand and step from the cabin and close the door. "He's not Ubbe." He looks down to me and nods. "Yes. I know." I look down and to my hands. "It's not your fault." He speaks and tilts his head to the side. "You did what you had to. To be the queen you are." He nods and I look to him. "Thank you."

I speak lightly and take a breath. "We leave tomorrow." I nod and step from the door. "I know this." He says and crosses his arms. "Your husband looks for you." I nod and start stepping slowly. "Of course he does." I let out a soft laugh and step away.

-

After finally arriving home, it's been weeks returned to my castle

After finally arriving home, it's been weeks returned to my castle. Everything is the same everyday. Dressing, sitting, and waiting for something next to happen. I stand from my study and take a breath, my head feeling light. I place my hand quickly to the desk as a servant quickly steps over. "My Queen, are you alright?" I nod and they look to me. "You look so sickly." She speaks and takes my arm. I take breaths until I feel my mouth filling with saliva. I end up vomiting on the floor. She quickly take my hair and move it.

I place my hand to my stomach and wipe my mouth. "Come my Queen." We step to the room and she helps me change from my gown into a dressing gown. I lay into the bed and she tucks me in. "My Queen.. I think you are with child.. Do you not feel it?.. The seed growing in your belly?" I look to her and gulp. "Please fetch the King." I say and she nods. "Yes your majesty." She leaves me and I place my hand to my stomach. A child..

I look up to see my husband step in. He looks to me with a worried face. "My love, what is it?"  He take me my hand and kisses it. "I am with Child.."

He parts his lips and looks to me. "With child?" His worried expression changes into a happy one. I smile brightly to him and place his hand to my stomach. "But this time my love. You must settle. No more wars for now." He kisses my lips sweetly and I playfully roll my eyes. "No wars.."

-

Months have come and gone

Months have come and gone. My stomach has come rounder as I run my hand over it. I sit down on my throne and look to my husband has he makes his way to me. Guests for a celebration make way. We are celebrating the soon birth of our child. He takes a seat at his throne and takes my hand, pressing a kiss to it. I run my thumb over his pinky. The ring I had given to him what seems so long ago is placed neatly on it.

I reach and tuck his hair behind his ear as he smiles brightly to me then sips his wine. "You look so lovely. Like you did when we had first decided our marriage." I speak and smile to him. He watches me and hums. "You look just as stunning as you did when I had first seen you so long ago." He nods once to me and then theres an eruption of noise. People scream as a group of men step through, Jean stands and looks to them. "Who are you?" He speaks and I place my hand to my stomach.

"We would like to settle your kingdom." The man smirks and holds his hand to his sword. "And I will gladly fight to take it." He says and Jean holds his hand up to stop our guards. "Why ours?" He asks and crosses his arms. "Well.. you see.. You are the richest family, are you not? Several wars and battles you've fought. That should be plenty. A rich and vast kingdom."

Jean lets out a laugh and steps down the steps. "Who do you think you are?" He speaks and looks at the man face to face. "I am Vladimir. Of Transylvania." He looks to my husband and Jean nods, stepping back up to his throne again. I take slow breaths. This is angering me. But I must not act. My child is what I should focus on.

"If you think we are to give our kingdom up to you? My wife and I have worked very hard. And if you were in your right mind. You are to leave." He says and looks to the man. "Or I'll fucking cut your throat open and feed you your men!" He yells at him. "This is not a fucking charade!" I part my lips and look to my husband who is standing up for his kingdom. "If you wish to battle, I shall see to it then? Huh? Because we will kill your people until blood covers the earth is a field of while flowers."

Vladimir is angry by this. "Then see it fit. The full moon." He grins and bows, leaving. Jean runs a hand through his curls and sits down. "Are you alright my love?" He asks me and places a hand to my stomach softly. "Yes. We are fine.. why are you to fight this man?" He shakes his head and sighs. "No one shall enter this kingdom who merely tries to threaten me and my wife. I love you but this small battle will be won. I promise." He nods and I look to him. I believe in him.

Hey guys. Sorry for all the time skips! I know that in the series it's like a lot shorter from season five to six but I'm just gonna drag it out. I hope you don't mind. I also hope you are enjoying this!