Valkyres.

Jean had gone to the small battle and the Transylvanian's had lost of course

Jean had gone to the small battle and the Transylvanian's had lost of course. With my men in battle and Jean leading them. I knew they would've. But this did not stop my son from coming. His name is Eerikki (EH-ri-ki) which means King Forever in Norse. When Jean had come back from war he immediately enveloped his child.

But this was years ago.

Our son has now become 4 years old. He speaks a sum of 3 languages or at least tries to. I hum softly as I sit on the sand of the beach, watching the two of them dig in the sand. My dear Eerikki has blonde hair which is strange when it comes from two that have dark hair. He wears the color of my mother, his eyes a pale gray. I smile as I watch them, their bond being stronger than ever. "Go see your mother boy." Jean speaks and Eerikki gladly stands and makes his way to me. "Mother!" He envelopes me into a hug and I laugh sweetly.

"You have sand all over you my dear." I wipe it from him and push his hair back. "Mother. You look so beautiful." He places his small hand to my cheek and I shake my head. "Like an angel! Or Freya!" He exclaims and I laugh. "You silly boy." I kiss his cheeks over and over. And that's when I look to Jean who smiles to us.

The next moment bells ring. Our smiles fade and I quickly grab Eerikki. I stand and Jean wraps an arm around me as we sprint towards the castle. Eerikki holds on tightly to me as we make our way to our room. Jean is quickly being put into his armor. "You are to not leave this room." Jean speaks and looks to me. "I cannot let you do this alone." I speak and hand Eerikki to a servant. "You are my child's mother. This will not stand. I cannot let it."

I clench my jaw. "No blade will touch me Jean. Just because I have become a mother does not mean I shall not fight for our kingdom. I'm not some boring woman." I watch him and he groans. "Fine then." He sheathes his sword and I am quickly out into my own gear. It feels so good to be in this again. "I shall be back my beautiful Eerikki." I kiss his forehead and Jean does as well. "You listen to me my love. If I am to die, you shall take care of your mother. And you never weep for the dead. You honor them." He strokes his cheek and nods. I take a breath and we leave them. I walk quickly beside my husband and stop at the door.

He looks to me for a moment and cups my cheeks. "I love you with everything I have. And if I am to die today. I shall see you in another life." He speaks and rests his forehead against mine. "You will not die." I speak and he kisses my lips deeply. He pulls away and opens the doors, gripping his sword tightly. I walk beside him and grip mine as well, running up onto the wall. "Archers!" I look to see the mass of men waiting amongst us. The Transylvanians. I furrow my eyebrows. "SHOOT!" They do and then a few men drop to the ground. Soon they charge to my kingdom.

I look down to Jean and nod. "SHOOT!" I yell and they do but they are coming and knocking the door in. As well as climbing the walls. Several guards go and kill some but most manage to die. I strike my sword against another's, piercing his skin and pushing him from the wall. I run and jump over the railing go the stairs fighting more men. I strike my sword against others and block what needs to be. I shove someone back and grunt as they hit harshly. I slice through him and look to Jean as he is sparring with another.