Friends With Benefits(New York)

They tell you in high school that real life is hard, but no one ever thinks it's as hard as it really is until reality sets in.

Aiden Holland was smart, came from a nice family, and was determined to be a doctor. At twenty-one he packs up to go to school on the east coast; proposing to his girlfriend of Seven years and bring her with him.
He was on top of the world, but that just makes the fall farther.

Fast forward two years and his fiance left him and he needs a roommate and quick.

Chelsie Alexander worked her ass off through community college and as soon as she turned twenty-one she went through bartender school to learn all she could. With her degree freshly printed she's packing to head off to the one place she's always wanted to live; New York

Aiden see's Chelsie needs a place to stay and it was a perfect match, the two old friends can share an apartment and not have to deal with strangers.

Aiden was expecting the silly girl she used to be; bubbly, weird, shy and he still see's her as the barley eighteen year old girl she used to be and Chelsie expected the nerdy and dorky guy she crushed after, even though she knew he was unavailable.

But everything's changed in two years and Neither of them expected unbearable sexual tension they just couldn't ignore or fight which just grew with every argument, movie night, and talk they had.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of fun between consenting adults. He was newly broken up and she wasn't looking to be his rebound relationship, but as always nothing is as expected.

Emotions fly high and there is always that intense jealousy there with every date one of them go on. Will they ever be more than friends with benefits when someone's past blows back into their lives?

General Fiction - 131
Romance - 153

liveintherain