I kissed Mr.Popular

"Please leave me, you are hurting me" I close my eyes and utter those words out. I have to get a grip over myself.

Caleb steps a foot back, his grip a little less tighter, but he didn't free me yet, "I want the answer"

"I want answers too Caleb, and you didn't give me any, so you don't get any either" I glare at him. His pleading eyes slowly turning dark with anger.

"Why is it so important for you to know them? Why can't you just accept this as it is?" Caleb asked glaring.

"Most of the guys don't go about kissing random girls and then ask them to be their girlfriends, that just doesn't make sense, why me?" I begged him for an answer.

"Why not?" He again steps closer to me, pressing me to the wall, his mouth tilts a little towards my ear, "Just let those thoughts go and accept it Bella" His husky voice sounded more seductive, his soft breaths making tingling affect on my neck.

"I... I can't..." I try to bring words to my mouth, but this sudden exotic feeling is making me go numb.

His nose nuzzle my ear softly. A soft yet electrifying touch, which sends shivers to my body, "Please" Even his pleadings look so sexy. Oh crap!

"Caleb.. please... I.." He tilts his head straight again, making me forget everything I was saying, and I get lost in his eyes. His hands sliding up my arm, touching them gently.

"Be my girlfriend Bella" He hissed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@@@ALL RIGHTS RESERVED@@@

••••••••••••••••••••

Dedicated to DevilishingDiva