Anna and the French Kiss

Summary_____________________________________________________________
Anna is a senior that is forced to attend a boarding school in Paris, leaving behind things that she loves such as a best friend, a good job, and her crush. However her attitude changes when she meets the handsome Etienne St. Clair, who is perfect... and perfectly taken by his steady girlfriend. As the year progresses, Anna discovers that she may actually have a chance with Etienne yet.(Someone else's summary)
(Mine) Anna had to leave her home in America To go to a boarding School in paris. She left her Best Friend, her family, and her Crush because her dad wanted her to experience something new. When she arrives she meets a girl(Not saying the name because you should read it) became friends and when she left she bumps into St.Clair(Etienne) he has a girlfriend but she still develops a crush on him. But The girl she just met might like him to.
______________________________👸👸👸____________________Queen Bee In
Okay so I think I read this book last year? Yeah Last Year at the public library when I got like thirty books. The cover caught my eye and I immediately picked it up and put it in my stack it was the first book I read and I read it again and again until it had to go back to the library. Thats how good it is.
Yes Its a bit cliche but Its amazingly different. I love the characters especially St.Clair I wouldn't mind having a Sexy guy like him with me everyday lol sorry didn't mean to go there...
but this book is amazing and if i had to suggest a romance book to someone it would be Anna and The French kiss.
Have you guys read this book before?
______________________________👸👸👸_________________________Queen Bee Out