THE BEST TIME

After a shower which felt like the only need of the hour Nakshatra stepped out wearing her comfortable night clothes. She rested on the couch looking around admiring the interiors.

The Golden tinge around gave a sense of luxury but with a view from the balcony came the final relief

She got up to enjoy the night scraper view from the balcony and someone knocked on the door. She opened it to find Akshay standing there with a tray of food. She opened the door wide enough to let him in.

'Are you fine here?' He asked again keeping the tray on the table.
'Yeah!'
'Mom has sent dinner for us.'
'What was the need? We should have joined them for dinner,' she asked with little nervousness.
'It's Ok. You look tired anyways so,' he replied and went to freshen up picking his clothes.

Nakshatra wanted to wait for him to have dinner so she looked around for a while and went to the balcony and was in total awe looking at the place. It was well lit and the cosy cushions at the corner was warmly welcoming her to enjoy the night sky.

 It was well lit and the cosy cushions at the corner was warmly welcoming her to enjoy the night sky

She sat there enjoying the beautiful view. It felt like home!!

She was in a complete unknown place with a person she hardly knows and is supposed to share everything with him from there on, Shouldn't that fact be terrifying her? But No!! Here she was in a complete opposite state, she felt like she was back home and nothing terrified her being there, it was quite comfortable. Neither the person around nor the place had any impact on her.

Paradise!! That's what they call it!! A place where loves resides, no evil can harm you. You realise it or not it's always the warmth of Love that keeps you secured.

'Liking it?' Akshay asked after finding her in the balcony.
'Very much!! I am loving it,' she chirped like a child.
'Shall we have dinner now?'
'Yeah'
'Then come on in,' he turned to leave.
'Can't we have it here?' She asked seeing him leave.