I WANT SOMEONE...

Cafe n Rock

'Where the hell is this idiot?' Akshay cursed for the hundredth time as Rohan was again not on time.

He looked around the place, which was not much crowded. It was Sunday night, unusual to see less crowd in any place. He was quite bored waiting for his brother who didn't had any sign of showing up and decided to leave.

'Akshay....' someone called out. He turned around to see Nakshatra there, dressed in a black knee length dress looking bomb. He was awestruck looking at her, she smiled wide while approaching him.

'Hey....' Nakshatra  wished but there was no reply.

'Helloo....' she snapped him out of his thoughts.

'Huh! Hi, I am sorry! I just got...' Akshay rumbled not being sure about what to say.

'That's fine!'
'Are you heading out?' He asked and she nodded.

Both of them started walking out.
'You here?' Akshay asked.

'Rohan asked me to come here,' Nakshatra said and Akshay understood why he was asked to come all of a sudden.
'Are you here because of...?' Before she could continue ask he interrupted her,  'No! I just dropped by for a drink!'

She smiled at him and gestured for a small stroll and he readily agreed.
Both started walking on the empty roads of London in the chilled wind of Winters.

'I wonder why Rohan didn't show up, he never does that,' Nakshatra spoke

'May be he will show up little late,' Akshay replied taking out his phone and texted Rohan.

They reached the nearby bus station when his phone buzzed.

'He will be here in five!' Akshay said looking at a message received on his phone. She just nodded back and they both started walking back towards the cafe.

The cold London winters were rather too romantic for Akshay, to feel better he took out his cigar.

'You smoke?' Nakshatra asked with quite a concerned face.
'Yeah...' he replied lightning it.
'Why? what happened?' He asked.

She nodded in nothing.

'Hi....people,' Rohan jumped in front of them with a broad smile.
'What's the time Idiot?' Nakshatra shouted at him.
'I m sorry Nakshu!' Rohan said holding his ear with his sweet voice.
'Such a cute sorry, no one can deny!' Akshay laughed before patting his back and Nakshatra had to agree. 
'Take it...' Akshay said forwarding his cigar to his brother.
'No bro...I don't smoke,' he replied acting like a good boy.
'What!! Are you kidding me?' Akshay asked in shock.
'Yeah...I don't smoke around Nakshu, she doesn't like it. Didn't she tell you? And Nakshu, you are silently standing next to him while he is smoking and last time when I smoked you almost waged a war on me,' Rohan complained.