and we still in love and that shit don't stop

Demi had to admit that she was a hopeless romantic. Flowers, chocolates, diamonds...she was a sucker for romance and she always had been. So when she got flowers from Venus et Fleur delivered to her photo shoot, the studio, and then her house, she was a little more willing to answer Odell's texts and calls. She had actually blocked his number but that didn't stop him from texting her from a different number. After a little bit of coaxing, and a very nice Cartier bracelet to add to her collection, she had finally unblocked him. It didn't matter if she could buy the stuff herself. Having someone else buy it, especially a very sexy significant other, was so much better.

Odell was actually out of town for another training camp. This one was in Miami. Demi was finalizing the details for her album because she was releasing it before her tour. Tickets had already gone on sale and she was set to hit the road mid summer. She was looking forward to it but she was also super nervous because this would be her first tour in almost three years. She loved connecting with her fans but because of everything that happened last time she was really apprehensive about being on the road for such an extended period of time. But she had a new team, new management, and a solid group of friends so she was sure that she would be fine.

"Demi, do you like this?" Maddie asked, holding up the cropped black top as Demi looked up from her phone.

Maddie was on spring break from her college classes so she had decided to spend the week with her sister. So far, it had been great. The Oscars were last weekend so they got an invitation to this super expensive spa where they were given tons of free stuff. They had spent one night binge watching Netflix and endlessly ordering stuff on postmates. She was having fun just chilling before her life got crazy again.

"Yeah, you always need a good set of basics," Demi said, offering to take the top so that Maddie could continue to look around.

Demi got free clothes all of the time so it was rare that she went shopping. She also wore the same outfit all of the time just to mess with the paps so shopping wasn't that necessary for her.

"Can we go to alfred's after this? I need an iced coffee," Maddie questioned, which Demi nodded her head too since she was back on her phone. She was about to like Hailey's latest Instagram post when she received a call from Noah, Odell's best friend.

"Why are you on my line, Carter?"

"Odell doesn't know I'm calling you but I just wanted to let you know that he got hurt during practice..."

"WHAT? HURT HOW?" Demi exclaimed as Maddie looked at her in confusion.  

"He got tackled hard and went down the wrong way."

"Is there a right way to go down when you get tackled? Ugh, just tell me the name of the hotel that you're at so I can come over there," Demi demanded as Noah sighed.

"I don't know if he wants to see you."

"Well too bad, I'm already on my way. Text me the details," Demi ordered before she hung up.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing...are you up for a trip to Miami?"

When Demi and Maddie made it to Miami - thank God for private jets and Max's willingness to always go along with her crazy plans, Demi sent Maddie and Max to the hotel while Demi took an Uber to see Odell in the emergency room. It had to be serious if they were still there, especially considering the time difference and how long it had taken her to fly there. When she made it to the emergency room, Noah was sitting down outside of one of the rooms, but once he saw Demi he hopped up.

"You're a woman of your word," Noah mumbled as he approached her.

"Why are you guys still here? Is it serious?"