this my life, I did not choose

E11EVEN Miami was located in the heart of downtown, known around the country as the go to club for the rich and the famous. With its luxurious atmosphere, private rooms, and 24/7 sexy entertainment, there was no question as to why it was Odell's most frequented club. Everything was just different down here. The girls were sexier and wilder. The drinkers were stronger. The parties were longer. Odell came to the club so much that he had his own unofficial/official private booth, the booth he rented out every single time he was in town. It was secluded enough that those in gen pop couldn't bother him but placed perfectly that he could still see all of the activity going around in the club. The fact that it was Super Bowl weekend and Miami was filled with athletes, superstars, and billionaires alike made it a necessity that he came to the club. Fuck a curfew. Fuck a game. He was ready to party like his team had already won.

"Odell, don't you have a big game or something to play tomorrow?" Brittany, the hostess who usually greeted everyone at the front, asked with a cheeky smile as Odell just shrugged a little bit.

"You know I had to come out and have a good time. Consider it a pre celebration since we all know we're about to win tomorrow," Odell said as his crew behind him let out a loud "whoop!" One thing he was famous for was riding with those who were by his side before he made it to the top. And when he made it, he made sure all of them were taken care of. That's just the type of guy he was.

"Well, I would offer you your usual section but someone beat you to it," Brittany said, grabbing a few drink menus from behind the hostess stand as Odell furrowed his eyebrows.

"Tell him to move," Odell demanded as Brittany scoffed.

"It doesn't work like that. The room goes to the highest bidder and she might have you beat," Brittany corrected.

"Well, they're about to move," he stated before they headed over there in a giant mass of moving bodies. He never traveled light. He always had a bunch of people with him and he liked it that way. It was more likely that shit would go down but at least he knew that they had his back. Like he was the quarterback and they were all protecting him.

"Highest in the Room" by Travis Scott, the remix with Rosalia and Lil Baby, not the original, set the atmosphere of the club, the smokey haze and neon lights distorting reality as they made their way through the club. The music was so loud he could barely hear himself think, and that's just the way he liked it. With the music drowning out everything it was so much easier to get lost in the chaotic energy of the club, and that's exactly what he needed the night before the biggest game of his career.

Once they rounded the corner to where his private section was, he immediately saw a familiar looking black haired girl throwing money all over a stripper. She was obviously with a group of friends who were all recording her and cheering her on. She slapped the girl's butt one good time before stuffing a full stack in her thong then continuing to dance just as Travis Scott declared "when I'm with you I feel alive." She sprinkled money on herself and tossed her hair to the side before shooting her friend's camera a sultry look. The neon lights hit her honey brown irises at just the right moment and he saw a glint in her eyes. That's when her eyes moved to his. Her mouth gaped open for a second before she sent him a smirk and continued dancing with her friends.

"We going over there?" Noah, his bodyguard/best friend asked him, causing him to shake himself out of his stupor. He didn't care how fine the girl was; everyone knew that was his section and he wasn't about to let her just have it.

"Yeah." He strolled right up to her causing her to stop what she was doing and stare up at him. He wasn't sure where he knew her from but whoever she was, she was rich as hell. There were dollar bills in a literal pile on the floor and even more bands in a plastic bag.