Chapter 8

The next day.

Naira woke up and went to the shower. Kartik was downstairs talking to his parents. Naira walked back to the bedroom with clothes and the towel on her head.

Laksh. Baby why are you hiding from mama pls come out baby said Naira as she knew that Laksh comes to the bedroom at this time.

Laksh baby pls. I need to help your Dadi and your papa baby said Naira. Karthik walked in and said Naira what's - Karthik stopped and saw his Naira drying her hair.

Naira what's wrong said Karthik while looking at his beautiful Naira. Karthik Laksh always comes in our bedroom at this time said Naira.

Here I am mama said Laksh. Naira picked up Laksh. Baby where were you did you know mama was looking for you chotie mendak said Naira. Playing with Luv Kush mama said Laksh. Happy birthday Jaan said Karthik. Happy birthday mama said Laksh. Naira laughed and said thank you my mendaks.

Meanwhile In sakshis room.

What's wrong Dadi why are you getting worried Asked Manish to his grandma. Why did you not tell me about Naira's condition after Shubbams death said Sakshi. We tried Badi Dadi but you didn't listen and you wouldn't have understood her and her pain. She thought had had lost Karthik forever because she thought he had died and left us. We tried telling Naira that he was alive. He's living but she didn't accept that he was alive when she was told that he was dead said Luv

Ma we couldn't even tell you or Karthik because otherwise Puru would have killed Karthik and he and shashank knew that without Karthik she wouldn't live. She couldn't live without Karthik. If Karthik had found out then Naira would have married Puru to save Karthik said Dadi.

If you had told me. I would have understood Naira and her pain. She lived without Karthik for five years not knowing he was alive said Sakshi.

A few hours later Naira was in singhania mansion with Laksh. Laksh was playing with the kids. Naira you ok Beta said Akshara. No ma. Karthik and Sakshi ma found out why I didn't tell Karthik and her. Ma what do I do now said Naira.

Naira you have to tell Sakshi ma to forgive herself. She told me that can't forgive herself. If only she had found out that you thought Karthik died. She would have came to you and told you that he was alive said Akshara.

Ma if she had known the truth and told me then I wouldn't have believed her. I saw the proof that Karthik was dead ma said Naira.

Naira went back to cooking. A few hours later Naksh saw the Goenka family. Greetings said Naksh. Naksh where is Naira said Sakshi. In kitchen but you can't talk to her not after you found out the truth said Naksh.

Naksh beta I know that I kicked her out after shubbam but if I had known the truth I would have not - said Sakshi. No Sakshi ma if you had known you would still have kicked Naira out of the house said Naksh. Naksh please we know that they have made a mistake but please don't punish them like this but we too made a mistake we didn't tell them what was going on said Mannish.

Papa do you remember when we saw Naira in that condition. I know that it's not Sakshi ma's fault but she should have known that Naira would never harmed Shubbam and besides we couldn't have said anything not when Karthik's life was on the line said Naksh.

Sakshi ma I'm sorry the way I acted but you should have known that shubbam only told Naira about his condition said Naksh. It's ok beta I understand but it is my fault that she had the miscarriage and I kicked her out of the house. I separated Karthik and Naira for 5 years said Sakshi.

It's no ones fault said Naira. Everyone turned around and saw Naira and Akshara. Bhai it's no ones fault that this happened so please don't blame Sakshi ma said Naira. Sakshi burst into tears and said I'm sorry Naira. Naira hugged Sakshi and tried to tell her not to cry but she was also in tears.