Chapter 6

The next morning Karthik woke up in bed alone and was thinking where did Naira go. He got up and went downstairs and saw Dadi. Dadi Said Karthik as he bends down to give her blessing. Be happy Kittu Said Dadi. Dadi do you know where Naira is Said Karthik. Haan she's in the praying room. Dadi what's in your hand Said Karthik. Dadi was tensed and Said it's Keertis work she wants me to put with Nairas work Kittu.

Ok Said Karthik and went to see Naira. He opens the door and went by Naira and bend down. My Naira Karthik Goenka how can you be so beautiful when you sleep Said Karthik. Naira woke up and said Mendak. Good morning sherni Said Karthik. Morning Karthik Said Naira. What are you doing sleeping here Jaan Said Karthik. Oh I left Keerti Bhabhi work here and I changed bits to it because she didn't like the way it was and I must've fell asleep Said Naira.

Let's go have breakfast Said Karthik. Ok let me go get the food ready. At breakfast Naira was feeding Laksh. Mama why were you crying yesterday Said Laksh. Karthik was looking at Naira worriedly and everyone knew why Naira was crying. Um voh Said Naira. Arrey Laksh your mom was crying because she was worried about Nani Said Keerti. Mama don't be worried you have me Said Laksh. And you have me Said Karthik. Mama can I go play now Said Laksh. Ok baby go Said Naira as she kisses lakshs cheek.

Naira drank her coffee and was thinking. Naira Said Swarna. No response. Di Said Manvi. No response. Jaan Said Karthik. Haan said Naira as she came out of her thinking. Kya hua Jaan Said Karthik. Just thinking mendak Said Naira.

Naira , Swarna and Keerti picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen. Naira how long will you hide your pain Said Swarna. Ma do you remember when I almost lost Naksh to that car crash Said Keerti. Haan beta why Said Swarna. Ma Naira is in the same situation she has to hide her pain away so she can take care of Bhai Said Keerti. Ma Keerti Di is right I have to take care of Karthik ma and Laksh Said Naira.

An hour later.

Karthik and Naira were cuddling in bed when Karthik asked Jaan is Dadi ok. She's obviously ok since she's got her Kittu back mendak why Said Naira. She was holding a file in her hand Jaan Said Karthik. Oh that was for work Karthik it was my file for work Said Naira.

Naira and Karthik went out to the mall and had lunch. Naira had a salad and a drink and Karthik was shocked to see Naira eating not a lot of food what happened to his Naira when he was in his y.

Mendak Oi mendak Said Naira. Karthik went out of his thoughts and said what's wrong Jaan. The bill Mendak we need to get home ma Said she wants to say something Said Naira.

Oh ok I'll get the bill Said Karthik. No I will I always do I Mendak Said Naira. No I'll do it Said Karthik.

15 minutes later.

Naira stopped walking on the pavement as she saw the road name that took the accident. What's wrong Jaan why did you stop Said Karthik. Oh nothing Mendak the car is just five minutes away I was just thinking Said Naira.

Karthik knew she was lying but kept on walking. They went to the car and Naira drove.

At home.

What Puru is the reason of Naira and Karthiks accident and Coma Said Naksh. Haan beta Said Swarna. But how can he do this to us ma. To Naira and Karthik Said Keerti. We have a plan we will do their anniversary party and we have a suspicion that they will come I am sure of it Said Swarna.

Naira and Karthik arrived home and sat on the sofa . Papa said Laksh. My champ baby how are you Said Karthik as He put Laksh on his lap. I'm fine missing you and mama said Laksh. We missed you too chotie Mendak Said Naira.

Ma what was the announcement said Karthik. As you know Karthik wasn't there For the anniversary so why don't we throw a party here Said Swarna. Ma that's a good idea Said Naira. Haan ma we should Said Karthik.

Everyone was planning the anniversary party but Naira was thinking something bad was about to happen.

Precap- Naira voh um Said Dadi. What's wrong Dadi you can tell us Said Karthik. Naira Puru is the reason for the accident and Karthiks coma Said Naksh. Bhai  what are you saying your lying pls tell me your lying Bhai pls  Said Naira as she was crying. Bhaabi see this is proof said Shaurya as he shows the proof on the big screen.