Chapter 2

The next day

In evening.

Naira was ready and curled her hair and was siting by her husband and her son. Papa happy anniversary and when you wake up I will be always with you papa. When you wake up we will annoy mama like Mendaks  Said Laksh.

Laksh Beta lets go get changed Said Swarna. Mama I'll be right back Said Laksh. Ok baby said Naira and she kissed him on the cheek.

Laksh went to get changed. You see Karthik he's a lot like you my mendak. Happy anniversary my mendak I've got a surprise for you but I'll give it to you when your awake ok my mendak Said Naira.

2 hours later.

Naira was in the living room and it was dark and Said Kirti Bhaabhi, bhai , Ma , papaJi , mama , papa. The light went on and everyone yelled happy anniversary.

Laksh went to Naira and jumped up. Happy anniversary mama and papa said Laksh. Thank you baby and don't worry when papa is awake we will have party Said Naira.

Naira saw the video and was very happy and was in tears. Mama no cry your very bad please no cry mama for your little mendak Said Laksh. Mama is not crying mama is happy that she's got her mendak Said Naira.

Two hours later.

The video was almost finishing when they heard a noise coming from Nairas room. And Swarna came from there happy. Everyone our Karthik is awake everyone was shocked and Naira and Laksh went in the room and was happy. Papa said Laksh and he went by his side.

Laksh hugged his father and cried Papa why did it take you a long time to wake up. Did you not love us. Did you know mama was so sad all the time papa.

Karthik felt guilty and looked at the love of his life. Everyone was in tears and mansi said. Laksh let's go have some cake and leave mama and papa talk ok. Ok but mama I'll be right back I will also get you cake as well Said Laksh.

Ok my little mendak Said Naira. They all left and Naira sat with Karthik. You awake my mendak. Karthik wrote on the board as he couldn't speak yet. Haan Jaan I missed you so much wrote Karthik.

Naira hugged him gently. I missed you so much Karthik Said Naira. After 2 hours of talking Naira fell asleep in his arms. Karthik looked at Naira as she was sleeping and thought. Don't worry Jaan your Karthik will be with you always now and they won't get away with it. I will know how you lived without me and I will stand by you Jaan.

Precap- Karthik talks.

End of chapter 2

I need some more ideas for my next chapters if you guys have any ideas.