Chapter 1

Flashback.

Doctor! , doctor! Please save my Karthik. He's bleeding a lot do something please Said Naira. We will do our best but you are hurt Mrs Goenka said doctor. I'm fine just please save my Karthik Said Naira.

We will try Mrs Goenka but he's losing so much blood said Doctor and then they took Karthik to the surgery room.

Naira went to the hospital temple and prayed.
Please don't do this god please you can't do this if you do this is a sin you are doing. Please don't take my Karthik away from us please. We have a one year old son please don't take away his father from him please Said Naira and broke down.

Naira Said Akshara. Mama my Karthik mama said Naira as she hugged her mom. Naira sh Bas Beta. Karthik will be ok Said Akshara.

Mama he lost too much blood mama said Naira. Sh he will be ok Said Akshara. Naira fell asleep in her mothers arms.

3 hours later.

The surgeon came out of the room and said Mrs Goenka. Yes I'm Naira Karthik Goenka Said Naira.

Your husband lost too much blood we've managed to take the blood he kept crashing your husband is too weak but I'm sorry your husband is in a coma and most likely not wake up said doctor.

Everyone was in shock and in tears Naira broke down. No this can't happen my Karthik will wake up he won't leave me or our son Said Naira as she broke down.

Every day Naira went to Karthik and spoke to him and brought him home even thought he was in his coma and naira stopped praying
End of flashback.

3 years later.

Swarna , Gayu and Surekha in the living room while the men were working on the table. There was no laughter , no happiness for 3 years.

Ma It's been 3 years since that accident and Karthik hasn't woken up yet Said Gayu. Gayu Beta everything will be ok didn't you hear what the doctor said it will take time Said Dadi.

Haan Jaan ma is right we just have to pray and our Karthik will come back to us Said Samar. Just then a 4 year old came in running. Mama you can't catch me mama said Laksh.

Oh really then think again cause mama caught you chotie Mendak Said Naira and lift up her 4 year old son. Everyone watched the mother and son bond and were happy but still sad that Karthik isn't there with them.

Swarna was in tears and said I'll be right back and she walked off. Manish went after her and saw her broke down in their room so he locked the door and hugged his wife.

Sh it's ok everything will be ok soon our Karthik will wake up Swarna Said Manish. They took away one son from us and they took another by putting him in a coma and missing out on his sons and wife's lives. See how Naira is living without him manishJi Said Swarna.

They won't get away from their sins we won't let them. They will pay for what they did to our family 3 years back and 5 years back Jaan I promise you Said Manish.

5 minutes later.

Everyone was eating and Naira was feeding Laksh. Mama when is daddy gonna wake up mama said Laksh. Soon my baby soon he will wake up and be with us forever ok Said Naira as she tried not to cry. Everyone was broken their family was broken for 3 years.

Papa said Kush. Haan said Akilesh. We are going to office said Luv. But beta you didn't have any breakfast Said Surekha. Ma please we aren't hungry we will eat at lunch. We will see you in evening. Take care of Bhaabhi and Karthik Bhai Said Kush.

They left for office.

Mama can I go play now with krish and Vansh Said Laksh. Haan baby go play Said Naira. Laksh went and gave his mama kissi and went.

Uh Naira Bhaabhi we are going to the temple please come with us Said Samar. SamarJi I have work so I won't be able to come but please by all means go to the temple said Naira and she went upstairs in her bedroom.

Wait I have a plan Said shaurya. What plan Said Samar. Well as you all know that tomorrow is Their anniversary right Said Shaurya. Haaan Kyu Said Swarna.

Didn't the doctor say that Karthik would wake up to noise or even familiar voices right Said Shaurya. Just say what the plan is Said Naksh.

We put up videos of them from the past so we put a speaker in their room and Karthik will be able to hear and he will wake up Said Shaurya.

That's a good plan but we should call the doctor to see if it's a good Idea and he also says that since Karthik has been in coma state for that long he might crash Said Swarna.

Haan Shaurya ma is right we should call to confirm Said Durga. They called doctor Sharma and he said it's a good idea but is going to the party as he was invited by Naira.

At nairas room.

Good morning my mendak do you know tomorrow is our anniversary. I'm missing you so much Karthik and did you know last week was Laksh's birthday and he was with you all day we told you what's been happening. Karthik please wake up please I can't handle doing this without you please Karthik Said naira as she cried.

Akshara was outside the room hearing everything.

Maine socha bhi na tha
Aisa din bhi aayega
Mera saaya bhi mujhse kabhi door jayega
Mann mein kaisi hulchul hai
Bikhra bikhra har pal hai
Dil ko deepak ki tarah wo jalaata hai
Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.

Precap- during the party everyone heard a noise coming from Kaira's room and everyone rushed and saw Karthik awake.