Chapter three Sickness

The morning was brutal. Filled with Rin being so sick she was constantly shaking and her fever was up to 105.

I knew I couldn’t hand Rin over to the neighbor this morning with her in this condition, but I had to get to training. I know I can’t though.

So that’s what I am currently doing at the moment here at 2:00, taking care of Rin.

I'm worried that I'm going to get kicked out of the team since I'm not coming today. The way Naruto described what was happening today it sounded very important, but my sister comes first before anything.

I was currently holding a sleeping Rin on my hip as I was looking at the medication in the cabinet in my bathroom.

I took out these little tablets and put them in my pocket. before going off to Rin’s room and lying her down and tucking her under the covers.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make a small bowl of soup for her and crushing up the little tablets making them a little powder and mixing it in with the soup.

As I was doing so I heard the door bell rang and cringed at the noise hoping it didn’t wake Rin up.

I then walked away from the bowl of soup I was fixing. I pulled up my mask and didn’t bother with my hood leaving out my white hair and blue eyes that had dark bags under them from being up all last night and running around all day so far taking care of Rin.

I then opened the door.

I stood there shocked as Kakashi Sensei was standing their.

"H-hi K-kakashi Sensei," I said feeling nervous.

"You weren’t at the training grounds today," he said.

He then pushed open the door and walked in a bit and I let him in closing the door behind him.

"Ina we need to talk, if you aren’t going to come to training are you even going to come to missions. You are a part of team 7 so I suggest acting like it and not skipping out and staying at your house," he said seriously.

My eyes started to water feeling immediately bad, I didn’t mean to come off so badly to my sensei or disrespect my team.

"Ina?" came a small shaky voice.

Kakashi heard and he turned towards the direction where a sleepy Rin was.

"Ina, my head hurts, a-and my tummy hurts too," she said rubbing her eyes and walking towards me dragging one of the blankets behind her.

I walked over to her and picked her up and took her blanket from her and put it on the couch that was in from of me and turned to Kakashi Sensei.

"I'm sorry Sensei, I promise it won’t happen again," I said with my voice shaking slightly as I tried to compose myself.

"Ina, there a man in our living room. Hey Mr. Man who are you?" asked Rin who pointed at Kakashi. She then wiggled her little legs and I let her down and she stumbled over to him.

Kakashi kneeled down to her and gave her a closed eye smile.

"I'm Kakashi your sisters sensei," he said holding out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Rin, but I don’t think I should shake your hand, I'm not feeling wekk Mr." she said.

Kakashi just looked at her and then to me.

"Well where are your parents Rin," Kakashi asked.

"Oh, there in this pretty town up in the sky that Sissy told me about! They won’t be coming back though anytime soon, but Ina said one day we will see them again!" Rin said with a small smile on her face.