Chapter 9

I'm gone.

It's cold.

The only thing I hear now is silence.

I'm in over my head.

I was no longer seeing darkness though, I was seeing light. I felt at peace almost. I felt so light and I couldn't help but smile at the peace I felt. Nothing would ever feel so at peace as right now, but the feeling subsided when I heard voices.

"Ha! Simple emotions like love are useless. It looks like 'you're' dead sister," Came a sly voice.

"Oh, why thank you for informing me of this brother, now will you just shut it before I bring Harmony into this!" Roared the familiar voice.

Then I could see. there stood the boy who I've meet before, and then there was a very pretty girl next to him.

"Look your awake! That's fantastic, so now I can let you choose," Said the girl smiling.

"Wha-What's happening? Who are you. Aren't I suppose to be dead?" I questioned the girl.

Now the thing about her was that she was almost see through, her skin looked so pale and white, but it was so flawless unlike my own. Then her hair looked almost like gold, and her eyes were the prettiest blue I had ever seen, they were pale and calm and so welcoming.

"Ina, I still am not able to tell you who I am because of Harmony's wishes, but I came here to tell you what you must do right now," Said the girl. "You have just died, but because of who you are, you must stay alive. Now the thing is. You have to choose. You possess many lives inside of you, now you will use these one day to save many, but you were given three so in the end you would still live, now with your role in the world you were given two lives because of how many people are after you, but you dying here changes that. Now you can either use one of the lives you were given, and possibly die at a young age, or you use one of the other lives that you hold, and let someone else have an early end."

My mind was racing. What was happening? Who am I? What am I? I have to choose weather I die, possibly soon, or someone else dies?

I couldn't let another die because of my decisions, but who would watch Rin? I was the only family she had left! I can't leave her! They said at an early age so I'm guessing that would be soon, but when?

"Just so she doesn't influence your decision, that pathetic girl you call a sister isn't actually your sister. You're parents aren't your actual parents also. You were given to them, not that their pathetic lives should even matter," came the boys voice.

That stung and then I was furious. "Never, I mean never talk about them like that. If what you say is true, and they aren't my family. It Does Not Matter. Family is family the blood running through your veins doesn't change that!" I shouted at him.

"Hm, She has a temper, your emotions have worn off on her sissster," said the boy again.

'Bam'

"OW! That just proves what I ju- OW! Will you stop hitting me you stupid mam-OW! Ok fine I'll stop!" The boy said.

I was having trouble holding in my laugher so I just put my face in my arm to muffle the sound.

"Now you made me of all people look like a weakling in front of her!" He shouted.

"Ya, does it look like I care brother? Sorry for misleading you because I really don't," The girl said putting her palm to her head. "Now let's stop messing around, we are suppose to be serious. Ina? Did you make a choice?" She questioned me.

Then two eyes were on me, and I just had no idea, but then I decided.

"I choose to-,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~