Chapter 1 Why I am a Ninja

Chapter 1

I took my sisters hand and brought her to the appartment next to ours.

The little old lady next door opened it up with a large smile, and ushered Rin into the appartment as I thanked her. I do this everyday before going back into my appartment to get ready for the acadamey.

I should probably introduce myself. I'm Ina, just Ina though, I dont like saying my last name since it reminds me of my parents. They passed away when I was 10, so just about 2 years ago. Only the Hokage really knew about this, and my family wasn;t known in Konoha well, because we were no one special like the Uchiha's. We were just a plain family that kept to ourselves.

I currently am training to be a ninja so I can support myself, and of course my sister who I've been raising for the last two years.

I've held jobs around the village though, in various clothing shops, ramen stands, and other random shops around Konoha. My current job though was to work at a restarunt. I clean floors, take out the trash, do dishes, and sometimes I get to waitress.

Anyways back to the present time. I am currently getting dressed putting on my baggy black capris that had multiple pockets, and then my black tanktop followed by a fitted black sweatshirt.

I combed through my hair and pulled up my black mask, which I almost always wore it to hide my scar, and pulled up my hood covering the top of my head, and most of my white hair. I then grabbed my bag that was filled with books on jutsu I needed to return to the library after class.

I made my way out of the house; while slipping on my black ninja shoes and then running out the door and sprinting to the acadamey hoping to make it there before Sakura or Ino, so they dont decide to use me as a human punching bag.

Now dont think of me as weak, I mean I'm strong. Probably stronger than both of them combined when they only have the Uchiha on their mind, but I dont hurt my comrads unless I'm ordered to by a trust worthy teacher or someone of a higher rank.

Once I got to the acadamey I walked in to find the class only half way full, so I walked to the back and sat next to Hinata who was my one friend in class.

"Hi Hinata," I said.

"H-hi, I-ina," Hinata studdered.

Then we both just sat quietly waiting for class to start, but Ino and Sakura just had to come running through the door. Which ruining the silent peace that was in the room, and attracting other of DuckDuck's fan girls. They both started yelling about who knows what when Sakura caught my eye, and she  just glared at me while I let out a quiet sigh. I just sat in silence and was reading a book on advanced ninjutsu to get a feel of what I will be working with later on.

As Sakura and Ino we're fighting Iruka opened the door and threw Naruto in who was in a pile of ropes; while Iruka started to rant on and on and on, gosh how is it that older people can just talk so much. I mean I could talk forever too, but I think when I make a statement it doesnt have to be repeated or explained to even the smallest detail. I just sat there though, with my mind focased on memorizing the jutsus.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over to see hinata. She then pointed to the front of the class room where the other students were lined up and were doing the transformation jutsu.

I got up from my seat and waited in line watching the other students do this with ease except for Naruto, but he was close and had the thing that many ninja didnt have, and that was persistance. When it was my turn I did it quickly and transformed into Hinata.

"Well done Ina," Iruka said. I just nodded and transformed back and went over to Hinata.

We finally got back to class and with in minutes of myself stairing at nothing, which actually was about an hour, class was done and I got up and said goodbye to Hinata and then let the room and walked to the library to put back the books I had already memorized.