So that was a nice gift

Sara p.o,v
I was afraid to open the door that would scare the living hell out of Stephanie. The front door. It was her birthday the same day I got a surprise hair cut. Yay. I had a perfect gift though. a A new pair of wireless headphones and a shiny ring with her brithstone on it. Nobody was with me and Ryan joined. *Gulp.*
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear mom happy birthday to you!" Ryan held the cake and Nobody held nothing. "How sweet of yo-" she took of my hoodie "what happened to your hair!" "oh nothing" I said lying "you like my new look chose it out for you" another lie "YES! You look FABULOOUUS!!" she hugged me I hugged her back. "Now lets cut that cake shall we!" she said. We all cut the cake and had fun. She opened the gifts and drank liquor after that her and her boyfriend were doing one of the steps to repopulate in the room. *grunting* *mouning* Me Ryan and Nobody listened and laughed "hey made we should do something like that one day" Nobody said with a laugh. "Hell nah Im sharing Sara with you!"
"Yall really think Im gonna get into bed with you two! I don't even have a boyfriend" they looked at me like I had a monkey on my head. "Wait.." Nobody said "so Jackson is not your boyfriend!?" I looked at him "no"
There have been rumors that Jackson liked me and I liked him back, since we have alot in common and is the only one I talk to in class. The gossip girls where also spreading the fact that I accidentally "kissed" him when I fell over in gym. So yea you can expect someone to think I like him, but I DONT... I think "Oh then I have some things to deleate on my computer" Ryan said with a nervous chuckle. I sat down bored "so what are we gonna do?" I asked "HEY WE COULD PLAY SOME MUSIC!" Ryan said "JASON DURULO!" Nobody suggested "My Chemical Romance!" I said "ok lets take turns, two songs each and like they always say-" "lady's first" we said all together "ok um... House Of Wolves by My Chemical Romance and Kick Me by Sleeping With Sirens" I said choosing my two favorite songs by different artist "Talk Dirty and Lucid Dreams!!" he played the songs. Me singing along to my chosen songs and Nobody singing to his. We took anther round and I chose Lost by Highly Suspect and Na Na Na Na by MCR. It was time to go home for both of them i was sad since it was only 12 (only 12 what was I thinking) I was about to go into bed when I heard a tap on my window I looked out to see Jackson holding up a sign "help me" It read. I open the window to let him in. "What are you doing?" I ask "Darian, he...he-" his voice triald off he stared at my window "he what?" I looked at the window to see Darian holding a knife with blood...
I wake up screaming and sweating, it was just a dream