Greetings and welcome to my life

HI! Im Nobody that's right Nobody...let me explain. When I was born. No BEFORE I was born my dad was a... a fixer upper.. my mom... Well I have no information on her. Now AFTER I was. born my mom died giving birth to me. And my dad. He was late for work..... Yep late for work. He wrote Nobody on the slip of paper. After I grew up a bit I realized that my dad literately hated me. Because I was...My mothers baby? I don't know. Anyway. Hi im Nobody and im starting high school. It sucks. Here are my friends Sarah and Ryan. Sarah is a weird one indeed but it makes her awesome. She likes anime plays piano at home and clarinet at school. Her backstory was kinda sad, her dad was also a prick so we can compare. at her age of 11 she called the police saying that her dad was pointing a gun at one of her 2 siblings ( Sheila and Martin) she called the police and got him arrested for 19 years. She ended up in a adoption center where a year later a single mother took her. She was thankful, but she had lost her siblings. she ended up REALLY happy with her new mom Stephanie. She also is good at drawing and likes to read.
Ryan also had a sad backstory. his dad left the house after his mom figured out he was cheating, and I was just the 2 of them untill she meet a nice guy and they had a baby. (Shane) He is your casual introvert around people he doesn't know but with us he can get all his feelings out. He plays trombone and is really good at it. Like Sarah he is REALLY good at drawing they share alot in common like they both like anime and there both weird but I love my best friends... My only friends.