Chapter 37: The Last Chapter

(Liam's P.O.V.)

Nobody was answering there phones. We decided ton ask the nurse. She looked very sad when we approched her, she had just been talking to a doctor..

"HI, Do you know where Kristina or Lillian Moore is staying?"Her mouth opened when said there names causing me to become extremely scared and worried.

I was so sure by Kristina's call Niall had just purposed. And now all this was happening...

"Kristina Moore?....I was just notified that her heart monitor had just, stoped..."She infromed us apologetically. I felt tears slip down my cheeks,

"Kristina?She's dea-"

"I'm Sorry...."The nurse said. I felt Seline grasp my arm arm tight. We turned and walked over to the others, and by reading our facial expressions, they could tell...

"Her heart monitor just stopped..."I said looking down, I saw there sad faces, Cat looked at me shaking her head, a mouth clasped over her mouth as the tears slid down her face.

Harry grabbed her and held her tight, Louis never looked up, he stared at the floor. Zayn hugged Ashley tightly, crying.

I can't believe this..

(Niall's P.O.V)

She can't die.

She was alive, she had to be... I saw the doctors still in there, doing something...

After what felt like forever they came out, A nurse came up to me. She looked vaugely simillar to Kristina, I swear she could be her sister...Somehow that smile gave me hope.

"Hello, Kristina is going to be okay...Her heart is better, her blood is flowing properly, She's going to be okay"She said smiling. I felt my whole face light up, I jumped up and hugged the nurse tightly.

"THANK YOU! OH GOD! THANK YOU!!"I shouted crying tears of joy. She laughed and hugged me back.

"You may see her now"She said smiling. I nodded happily. I hurried into the room. A doctor was checking her blood pressure.

"Kristina.."I said starring at her, her head turned to face mine. Her face lit up and she smiled, her lips forming my name.

"Niall"

It felt so good to hear that, I hurried over to her huging her tightly, "I love you so much"I cried holding her tight. I felt her stiffen.

"Careful, Her shoulder"The doctor warned, I quickly pulled away. She had it patched up in a white gauze.

"I'll be okay"She said smiling softly. I held her hand, something scratched my hand as I did, I looked down, It was her ring...Her beautiful ring...

I smiled at it, Knowing we were getting married. And we will be living our Happily Ever After