Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Krissy

Hey guys!! Here's 19!!! Don't really have much to say! Thanks for all the support! Ohh and omg I got over 2,000 reads!!! Thanks so much!!! So COMMENT VOTE FAN!!!!

Love,

Krissy Horan

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I woke up really early, 8:00am to be exact! Today was Krissy's birthday!! And I wanted it to be the best birthday she has ever had! I quickly took a shower and got dressed in my famous red polo, since it was one of Krissy's favorite shirts of mine. I then got onto my Laptop, I went onto Twitter first,

@NiallOfficial: Happy Birthday to my wonderful Girlfriend @KristinaMoore ! Love her so much! #HappyBirthdayKrissy

I tweeted that, then opened a new tab, I had to check on the balloons, food, music, and everything for her suprise party today! Once I checked everything I made everyone a list of things to do for the party, I kept my day clear so I could keep Krissy busy. I decided to chedk twitter again, #HappyBirthdayKrissy was already trending! I hope it'll stay so she can see it! I checked the time 9:00am! Its been 1 hour already! I went and placed everyones to do list with a note by there beds so when they woke up they'd know. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack, I got some cereal. After I went to go get Krissy's present. I got her two presents though, one small one and then a big one I'd give her at the party! I quickly got the box from it's hiding place. I placed it on the dinning table right in the open. Then I checked on Krissy she was still asleep. I then decided to go downstairs to the gift shop and get her some flowers! I quickly left downstairs and got to the gift shop. They had alot of flowers! I got her the biggest brightest happiest boquet of flowers I could find, then I ran all the way back to our room!

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I woke up around 9:30 ish, Today was my birthday! Yay! I'm 19 years old! I'm old Haha! I jumped out of bed, luckily someone made me shower last night so my I looked perfectly fine! I decided to quickly check twitter, wow! I had #HappyBirthdayKrissy was trending! And I has so many birthday messages!!! I felt so happy!

@KristinaMoore: Thanks so much for the trend and all the birthday wishes! Love you all! Xx

I opened the curtains, it was a bright and sunny! Perfect weather! I was so happy, I just then realized that Niall wasn't in here. I heard the front door shut, I walked out of my room. "Good Mornin' Birthday Girl"I heard Niall say from Behind me. I turned around, Niall was smiling and holding something behind his back. "Whatcha got there"I asked him smiling, "Ohh Nothing,"He said walking away, not letting me see. "Nothing? Nothing is Nothing"I said laughing, he then held out the most beautiful boquet of flowers I've ever seen! "Happy Birthday Love"He said kissing my ceek and handing me the flowers, I smelt them, they were truely beautiful! "Aww Thanks Niall!"I said kissing his lips instead of his cheek, I felt a smile form on his lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did with my waist, "EWW GET A ROOM! NO PDA!"I heard Louis say, always the perfect timing! "Do you always have to ruin the moment?"I asked him smiling, "And today is a special day for me! No meanies!"I said smiling bigger, Louis put his finger to his chin and made a thinking face "Hmm, I don't recall anything special about today!" Louis said sarcastically, I playfully hit his arm. "Happy Birthday Missy!"Louis said ruffling up my hair and getting me in a headlock. "Ahh! No hurting the Birthday girl!"I said laughing, he let me go, "Thanks Mister!"I said hugging him, I walked into the dinning room/Kitchen, "Whats That?"I asked pointing to the neatly wrapped gift in the middle of the table. "What do you think?"Niall asked smiling "Hhm, Maybe a gift?"I said smiling "No Crap Sherlock!"Harry said appearing out of nowhere. "Why are you being so mean!"I said sarcastically, pretending to cry and be hurt, Niall being Niall thought I actually was. "It's okay babe, Harrys just cranky in the morning! Your not stupid"He said hugging me and giving Harry a dirty look, I laughed, "Niall I was joking"I said kissing his cheek, "Thanks for caring though"I said. "Ohh"He said blushing, he was so cute. "Hungry!"I said running into the kitchen but somebody picked me up and carried me upside down to the couch, "Woahh!!!"I said as he put me down. "I am cooking today! What do you want? Anything! I even went to the store and bought food!"Harry said. smiling and looking proud. "Do you have Waffles?"I asked him, He smiled, "Yes! Yes I do! Cooking the food!"Harry said running into the kitchen. I laughed and turned on the TV, and watched cartoons. Soon I heard Harry scream "Niall! If you keep eating the waffles nobody will be able to eat!"He yelled, I laughed, "Niall! Can you watch Cartoons with me?"I yelled, "Yes he will! Now Niall, GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"Harry yelled. Niall ran over and ploped himself right next to me on the couch. Soon the others came out, "Hii Guyss!"I sang as they came out. "Hello Birthday Girl!"Liam said hugging me, "Happy Birthday Babe"Zayn said hugging me. I told everyone thanks then breakfeast was ready! I sat down at the table along with everyone else. We all ate, "So! Ready Krissy?"Ashley asked me handing me 19 cups of orange juice, "Okay I'm ready!"I said laughing, "On three! 1.....2....3!"She said, I quickly chugged down as many glasses as I could I had just finished last one when Ashley yelled "STOP!"I looked at my glasses, they were all empty! "Wooo Hoo! I won! Whoop!"I said laughing "Err You missed one glass"Ashley said laughing and pointing to Liam, he was drinking one of the glasses! I burst out laughing, "Haa Liam! That was one of my glasses!"I said he looked at me shocked "I'm so sorry! I thought this was for everyone! Ohh my god You lost because of me I-"Liam began to bable on and on but I cut him off, "Its Okay! Haha I wouldn't even have time to drink it"I said smiling, he nodded still looking like he felt bad, "Liamm Smillee!"I said poking his arm, he chuckled, Harry brought out all our food, We all imediately started to eat. It was so good! "Thanks Harry!"I said as I finshed my plate, I finished pretty quickly only Niall was done before me. "So what are we doing today?"I asked, everyone went silent and looked at each other. "Umm, Well me and Louis have plans for today so err we wont be home untill tonight"Sydney said, avoiding eye contact. "Ohh, What are you doing?" I asked. Sydney looked at Louis, he looked away, "Umm We just have plans"Louis said. I nodded, "Ohh Okay"I said managing a smile, they quickly left the table, "Uhh Me and Cat have plans too! Bye, see you later!"Harry said grabbing Cat and quickly exiting the room, Ashley and Zayn had already left the table and were doing the dishes. I got up and collected the plates "Oh! No! You wont be doing any work today babe!"Niall said taking the plates from me, I smiled "Thanks"I said. I walked over to Seline and Liam, "So are we hanging out today?"I asked smiling, "Err No, we have plans, were really busy"Seline said, "Ohh, thats okay"I said disapointed, I was starting to feel like they were avoideing me, today was there day off, but nobody wanted to be with me, and its my birthday! At least I have Ashley! I walked into the kitchen. "Hey Ash! So what are we doing this fine day?"I asked her as I sat on one of the counters...