Chapter 18: The Ball

Okay guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile, been busy surprisingly haha ;D So I did write all of 18 then it got deleted!!!! So I had to rewrite it! So its not as good! Anyways enjoy! COMMENT VOTE FAN!

LOVE ALWAYS,

Krissy

(Seline's P.O.V.)

Today is June 18, The day of the Ball! I woke up and walked to the kitchen. "Morning"I said as I got out the orange juice. "Morning haha"Krissy said smiling. I looked over at her, Krissy wasn't a morning person, yet she was all excited and happy...Werid... "YouOkay?"Iaskedher peekingfrom thefridge."I'm wonderful! haha"She said smiling again. I raised an eyebrow. I walked over to the couch, and sat across Krissy, I watched in awe. Harry, Cat, and Liam were the only others awake, Liam and Harry were over on there laptops, I called Cat over, "Cat, whats wrong with her??"I asked her, her eyes went wide. "I don't know"Cat said, we observed her. "Mornin' beautfiul" Niall said walking out of there room. He sat next to Krissy, "Morning haa"She said smiling big, she kissed Niall on the cheek then he went to the kitchen. Cats eyes went super wide. "What??"I asked her "You don't think that, you know"Cat whispered in my ear, my eyes went wide. "Noo! No! Nooo! Never Cat! Eww!"I said slapping her arm. She laughed, "I Know, its Krissy were talking about, never! Haha"Cat said. "Whats up Krissy?"Cat asked her. "Ohhh Nothinggg"Krissy sang getting up, she laughed. I smirked. We went along with our day, "Okay boys Were going to the Nail salon now!"I said, all the girlsjoined me and we went to get our Nails done. That took an hour, then we went to get our Hair and Makeup, at the end it was 6:00pm, we went back to the hotel to get dressed. We all got dolled up and put on our goregous dressed, we looked good! "OMG"I heard Krissy scream, "What??"I asked worried. "I feel like a princess!"Krissy said examining herself in the mirror. I laughed and nodded, everyone looked stunning! Even though I was so excited I couldn't stop thinking about the DJ and the 'Suprise'....

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I felt great today! I feel like a princess! I couldn't wait to see Niall, I felt so warm and tingly. You see last night, when I went to bed, you thought I was sleeping, but I wasn't! was Amazing!! As I walked people greeted me, offered me little pastiries on silver platters, I felt like I was at a real Princess ball! We got to our assigned table, "Would you care to dance?"Liam asked Seline.She nodded and they left, I sat down. "You Okay?"Niall asked me, I nodded, I kept thinking about the call we got, I didn't want anything bad to happen...Niallsuddnely pulledme upandover to thedancefloor."May I have this dance Misses. Moore?" Niall asked bowing, I blushed, "Why Yes you may Mr.Horan"I said taking his hand, we waltzed across the dancefloor. I truely felt like a princess, but that soon ended. "Krissy I need you!"Seline said dragging me away from Niall. "Woah! Wait! Hellooo!? Are you blind?? Can you not see that I was having my princess moment over there?? I was dancing with not only my true love but my prince charming!"I said slapping her arm. "Krissy its 11:55!!!"Seline said looking worrie and scared. "Yeah? So wha- ohh"I said realizing what was going on, at midnight she had to go see the DJ for the suprise... "Umm, sorry?"I said, more like asked. She gave me a 'really?!' Look I shrugged. "Uhh Is everything okay?"Liam asked us walking over with a very confused Niall. "Yup!"I said, I bit myy bottom lip, sometimes I could be a very terrible liar, especially when I lie to someone about something that harms someone, I avoided eye contact. "Kristina"Liam said sounding like a parent scolding his kid, "Yes"I said looking at the floor, Seline nudged me "Whats going on"Liam asked me. "Nothing!"I said then started laughing, I had to bite my bottom lipagain.Liam rolledhiseyes."Finedon'ttellme"Liam said. "It hurts me that you can't tell me"Liam said frowning, he looked so sad! "Please Krissy"Niall asked giving me puppy dog eyes "No, Niall she doesn't care"Liam said sighing, "NO! I DO CARE! FINE.SELINE.IS.SCARED.BECAUSE.SHE.HAS.TO.GO.TO.THE.DJ.FOR.A.SUPRISE.AT.MIDNIGHT"Isaid really fast, I couldn't help it, I covered my mouth, unluckily they Understood all of it. Seline shot me a dirty look. "Suprise?"Liam asked confused. "Yeah, I won a contest but its no biggie haha"Seline lied. I just stood there and nodded. Niall gave me a concerned look I just smiled. It was silent. "Uhh Can you get us some drinks please"I asked filling the silence. "Sure!What do you want?"Niall asked "Uhh whatever they have"Seline said pushing them towards the bar. "Seline Its 8:30! Not 11:50! What is wrong with you!? You still have like 3 hours"I said, she turned red "Sorry! I'm just nervous!"She said looking down. Suddenly someone started speaking into the mic. "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! As you know we have a Miss.Queen Title and Mr.King Title! Sign ups are right by the stage, and we will be judging you privately based on poise and elegance! Remember we only have one King and one Queen!"The lady on stage said, I turned to Seline, I could tell I was grinning wide. "You are just so-"Seline began to say but before she could finishI wasalready halfwayacrosstheroom,I grabbedNiall and started walking to the sign ups. "Woah! Where are we going??"Niall asked hurrying "To signup!We MUST win!"I said happily, Niall laughed. I loved his laugh! "Hi there!"I said aproaching the sign up table. I signed my name onto the Miss.Queen and Niall sign his on Mr.King. "Yay!"I said smiling. Niall and I walked back to our table. But he soon had to leave, "Niall we have to go, we're peforming soon!"Zayn said pushing Niall. I waved, "Good Luck!"I said Niall smiled and waved. I checked the time, it was 9:00pm I got some food, I got a cupcake and some shrimp! I make the perfect combonations! ;) Someone tapped me on the back, I turned around, no one was there, "Hello?" I said looking around, werid... I grabbed my plate and left the snack table. "Hey!"I said joing Ashley and Cat at the table. "Hi!"Ashley said, "Omg so did you guys sign up for Miss.Queen?"I asked smiling, but I already knew the awnser, "No, not really my thing,"Cat said. "Yeah, and We both know your going to win" Ashley said laughing,"Whatswiththelaughing!"Isaid laughing playfully hitting her arm. We began to talk about the usual...