Chapter 20: Death??

I left you guys with a Cliffhanger didn't I! Haha Whats wrong with Niall? Is it serious?? Is it not that serious? Who did it? I'm pretty sure some of you know who! Comment if you predicted something that happened! Or something that didn't! So as usual please please please COMMENT VOTE FAN!

Love Forever,

Krissy Horan

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

There was blood everywhere! I might be over exagerating but this had never happened before! Niall was on the floor half unconsious, Krissy looked so upset, she was crying really hard "Krissy Please I need you to back up so I can check Niall out"Liam said, "No! Niall I need to see him! Niall please be okay please!"She said sobbing, "Someone please take her back"Liam said, he took off his tuxedo jacket, I picked up Krissy, she kept kicking and trying to wiggle her way out "No! Niall! I need Niall! Please I need him to know I love him! Niall I love you please be okay please!"Krissy shoutd getting weaker. She finally stopped, she collapsed on the floor. I picked her back up and held her back, "Zayn please, please please tell me he's alright please"She whispered looking at me straight in the eyes, her eyes were filled with tears. She looked so worried, vulnerable, helpless. "Please"She said her voice trembling, "He'll be alright"I said. She nodded then bit her bottom lip, some tears still escaped her eyes. I felt so bad for her, I looked over at liam, All the blood was coming from Niall's mouth and Nose, Liam had ripped off his tuxedo and was covering his noes, "We might need a doctor"Liam said, "My-My Uncle! He's a doctor! John! Go get him! Please! He has to help Niall!"Krissy said, "I'll go"I said, "I'm going with you, we need to find him as quickly as possible!"Krissy said sobbing. I nodded, she ran along with me, "JOHN!"Krissy screamed, she grabbed her uncle "Krissy!? Whats wrong??"He said looking fightened. "Ni-Niall please help! Help him please!"She sobbed. "Just follow us"I said, he did We made our way to the back alley, "Over here!" Liam shouted waving us over John saw him, he ran over. He then started ordering us to do stuff "We have a first aid room, we have to carefully carry him over there without distracting attention, you two! Grab him by the arms and feet gently make sure his head is tillted to the right so he doesn't choke on blood."He said pointing to Louis and Harry they quickly did as he said, he lead us to a room, we got there without anybody seeing us. He layed Niall down on the bed. "Is he going to be okay!? Please say he'll be okay!"Krissy said, "He wont be if you don't sit down and let me check him out!"John said, Krissy quickly backed up. He examined Niall "What exactly happened?"John asked "We don't know, we just found him!"Liam said. "It looks like he's been attacked, beaten, it isn't that bad. He should wake up soon, hopefully."John said, "He finally stopped bleeding, but he might have lost alot of blood, you might have to take him to the hosptial...How long do you think he's been out there bleeding?" John asked "Well he's been missing for over half an hour now,"Harry said worried. "Yeah, partys over we have to get him to the hosptial"John said Krissy began to cry again. We rushed straight to the hospital, somehow the press and everyone caught on. We got to the hospital, they didn't let us come with Niall. Krissy made a huge deal about it, she was almost worse then Niall when she was in the hospital! "NOOO! NIALL! LET ME GO HARRY! I NEED TO BE WITH HIM!!!"Krissy shouted, Harry was holding her back, "Kristina! Stop hitting me! They said you cant go!"Harry said, Krissy didn't stop. After about 20 minutes a doctor came out, "Who came here with Mr.Niall Horan"He said, Harry Dropped Krissy and she ran over, we all followed, "He's okay?"Krissy asked franticly looking around. "He's lost alot of blood, and he has a special blood type,O postive, and we only have less than 1 pint here, he needs more blood or he-"The doctor began but by his facial expression we knew."WHO HAS O POSITIVE BLOOD?! ANYONE!? PLEASE IF YOU DO STEP UP! A LIFE IS AT RISK!"Krissy shouted lookeing around, no one steped up..."Please! Anyone!"She said crying, the room was silent, "I'll get my phone from the car call Uncle John"Seline said, Liam went with her. "Wait! My blood! Its O uhh O something! You can test me out! Please!"Krissy begged, the doctor nodded, "Of course we can! Right this way we'll just test you, making sure that you're all okay for donating"The doctor said leading Krissy to a room, she stoped in the doorway, "Wait! Can-Can someone come with me?"She asked, "Yes, but only one person"He said looking back at us, I looked around. Everyone but Seline Liam and Ashley were here. "Har-Harry, would you come with me? Please"Krissy said, we all looked at Harry, Harry looked alittle shocked, then he nodded quickly coming to her side. She grabbed his hand, I then heard her mumble to herself, "God, please let me be O postive"She said. Then they left the room....