Chapter 6 - Confused

"What is going on here!" I turned to see Matt. Shit. I smiled at him "I'm talking to Max." I explained. He got my hand and dragged me to the corner. "I thought we were... together you know?" Matt said. Oh shit, I didn't make this very clear.

"No, I'm really sorry. You were just a bit of fun to me. Shit I feel bad." I said, looking into his big blue eyes.

He gave me a watery smile. "I could of treated you well, you would of had a good life with me. I know you had shit woth Tom, but he's a lot older than you, I would of been your safety." He said, his hand lightly brushing mine.

"Maybe it's not good I want, I mean im only 16, im still doing my GCSEs! ." I answered, having a flashback of Tom and I, when we were together. I saw the two of them, Max and Matt staring at me, peircingly. I stood still. Max gave me this look, like he thought I was some sort of slut. "Maybe she doesn't really want anyone." Max said loudly, sounding rather annoyed.

I pushed past Matt, and ran. I ran so far,out into the woods. I need someone to numb this constant pain. I crashed into someone's chest as I was running. "Woah!" I screamed, and looked up to see Toms beautiful face looking at me. I had mixed emotions, I wanted to kiss him, and slap him so hard. "Block it out Lilly" he told me. Block what out? His thumb brushed my cheek lightly, and he kissed me. The kiss turned very passionate, very quickly. Next thing I knew I was being pinned up against a tree, with my legs wrapped around him. He kissed my neck, and said "Let's get back." Wow, that was not like him at all. He used to be sex mad. I looked at him, confused. "Let's take this slow" he told me. Wait, I don't even know if I want that. No, I don't. He hurt me bad last time. I was about to tell him this, but we were interupted by a voice coming from the trees.

"I thought you said you were over?"