Chapter 26

Just before dream planted hi lips on mine, error's strings held him up too. Holy shit.. Yes..
"W-what?!" Dream stutterd.
Error walked to me and kissed me instead. I felt... Dizzy.. I.. Wanted.. More? No.. Night.. Mare.....
I closed my eyes, just as a portal opened. I didn't care.. Error's here..he's..

Nightmares pov.

No.. NO... "NOO!" I shoved my tentacles in between them any forced them apart. "How dare you, how DARE you!"
"Its ok now nightmare, i can be yours now." cross smiled, cheerfully. I slapped him with one of my tentacles. He started crying.
Dream looked at him sympathetically.

Error's strings disappeared, letting my precious ink fall on the floor. He looked dazed, almost passed out, error holding his chin so he can look at his face. I growled. "You- you BETTER HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR THIS!"  I slammed my tentacles at him but he doged. "Woah, don't worry, cross will be your queen. It was his plan!"
"Cross.."
"Uh- er" I grabbed error and cross, error obviously not expecting it. I started chocking them.
"N-no brother dont!"
"Stay.. OUT OF THIS"
I pushed him away. Error chuckled.

"What"
"Well, why don't we let inky decide?" i growled but went with it, i placed him down so he was next to me.
I sighed, "ink... Who do you choose?!"

Ink looked up to me and error.
Ink got up, he wobbled but stood his ground. Error smiled, a fake smile to manipulate ink into joining him. I sighed and just looked at him.

"Well in-INK, you know the right answer. You know im the better choice, i love you. He only wants to use you as his queen."

Ink bowed his head and looked at me. I took a deep breath.
"Ink.. You know.. Look, ink i.. I don't want to loose you. There's a reason i choose you.. I.. I love you ink, from the first fight.. I've always loved you and i always will. I.. Im sorry i gave you that potion.."

I was cut off by a big warm hug from ink... I smiled and hugged back. "NO" error screamed. He shot his strings at me and ink, grabbing me and throwing me on the floor while cross went to fight ink.

Dream shot arrows at error while i tried to get up. Error shot at dreams bow and broke it in half, just as i escaped. I attacked with one of my tentacles, expanding it and sending him to the floor-
"GAHHHHH" Ink screamed, he screamed ink pain and then... Nothing, no noise... I - i just got him back..

I looked over to them, cross had his knife out, Ink was on the floor, grabbing his throat in pain and.. Cross... Cross slit his throat.

Dream ran over to ink. I couldn't move.. I'll kill them- I'll kill- I'LL KILL THEM!
I ran to cross, he went through the portal. I looked to error... Also gone...

I ran to ink, finally, he was passed out. Dream tried healing him.. It didn't work..