Chapter 6

(Time skip cuz im FAR too lazy to write them looking around the house ;-;  also ive been VERY busy so this is a really short chapter but deal with it!)

Dreams pov

We managed to get ink distracted for now, Blue and I came up with an idea that ink can learn how to cook, properly. Last time we let ink cook, he.... Got 'creative'.....anyway, ink is distracted so Blue and i have time to try and figure out who stole them and why? And whay would they need the love potion?

Nightmares pov

I stood in the throne room with cross by my side. He was holding inks vials in his hands and i was holding the love potion with one of my 4 tentacles. "Ready boss?" cross asked me, opening the cap of one of ink's vials with a loud pop. "Of course" i brought the potion into ky hands and opened it. Cross sighed and held the vial close to me. I gently pored the liquid into the paint. "Ok cross, is the trap set up?" i asked him, putting the cap of the potion back on. "Yes boss" he replied.
I smirked  "Good"

Dreams pov (again)

I was looking in ink's colourful room and cleaning it in the process. Ink starts to feel strange without his vials, i wonder if he had them, he would try to stop me. I looked under inks bed, mostly empty except a small box. Its probably personal things, i don't like snooping. I left the box alone and continued cleaning, untill a loud knock was heard from downstairs.
I ran down the stairs wondering who it could be however when i reached the door, i started to feel something negative coming from behind it. I carefully opened the door to find the glitchy enemy of my best friend, Error.
"E-error...what are you doing.. Here?" i asked confused but suspiciously.
"Listen, im only doing this because im one of blue's 'friends' but i know where rainbow's vials are."