Chapter 9

Okok sooo this chapter is kinda a crack chapter, its still cannon but i honestly just need a filler, dont hate me!

(Time skip until morning)

Dreams pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 7:30am. I smiled.
My huge bed was warm and soft, as if a king was laying in it... Not far off. I am the prince of hopes and dreams after all.
I got up and put my usual clothes on. I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs.
I yawned as i entered the kitchen. I opened the cupboard and grabbed 2 cups. One was blue with yellow stars, the other was white with golden swirls. I grabbed the now boiled kettle and poored the water in. I added a tea bags and half a sugar in the white and gold cup. I went over to grab some milk from the fridge.
"Dream?"
I turned around to face who called me.
"Ink? What are you doing up so early?" i asked him.
"I..... I just wanted yo know if nightmare had attacked?" I looked at him suspiciously. Surely the love potion didn't work, right?
"I dont think so, why?"
"I just... Needed to know"
"Well you know that they don't attack untill night soo"
"Yeah" he sat down at the kitchen table. I sighed and grabbed a rainbow cup. I filled it up and put in a tea bag. I added 8 1/2 sugars and stirred. I grabbed the milk and put it in me and blue's cup, ink hates milk in his tea, he says its 'too sweet' even though he has 9 sugars! I handed ink his tea and also sat with him.

Ink put the cup close to his mouth and took a small sip. He put the cup down and looked at me, one of his eyes, a red target sign and the other an orange triangle. He chuckled, he voice became dark. "You think i wouldn't notice?" he smirked. I started sweating. "N-notice what?"
"You think im stupid?!"
"N-no...i would-"
"WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE 9 SUGARS?!!!"
"I-I-"
"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!, ITS LIKE YOU DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!"
I looked at him and he looked at me. I gulped. He bit his 'lip'. We then burst out into a fit of laughter. This, is the ture relationship your supposed to have with your best friend.