Chapter 4

Nightmares pov

I smirked, i already have a plan starting inside my head. But first, i need to know more information about Ink. How will i do that? Well, Dust will sure take care of that...

Inks pov

I walked downstairs. Dream an blue were in the kitchen, i could hear them. I opened the kitchen door and blue an dream shot their heads towards me, almost as if they were a child being caught doing something wrong.
"O-oh ink.... Your up.. Early.." dream chuckled nervously.
"Ok, what are you up to?" I asked, I've living with my best friends for 6 years i can tell when they're up to something.
"Ok, ok..... Dream and i have been working on some dark potions........we have made a love potion. " blue admitted.
"Oooh, didn't know you were the type... Do you like someone?"
"N-No," dream started "i was just practicing.." dream bowed his head in shame.
"Sooo... It makes you fall in love?" i asked, interested. I didn't like anyone, after all i am soulless, i just wanted to know.
"Yeah! It makes you fall head over heels with the firt person you kiss!" blue answerd.
"So it tricks the soul into it then?" i asked again
"N-no....its actually connected to the mind, if the mind becomes obsessed with said person then you'll believe you love them." dream said.
"Cool" i said as i walked to the fridge, grabbing the milk and walking to go get the cocopops.... Only to find out that we have none left. "Crap" i mumbled.
"I've been looking for an excuse to get out, maybe we can all go... Shopping together?" dream suggested. "I'd love to!" blue added
"Sure"

Nightmares pov

Dust returned from the surface of underswap, where the star sanses home bass is.
"Nightmare?" he asked me from behind.
"Dust, did you find out anything?"
"Better, i got you something that would help a ton!"
I grinned evily
"Oh, whats that?" i asked him.

"A love potion"