Chapter 6 - Trust

She felt like she was entrapped in a dark tunnel.No matter where she went and feel her way round the cold smooth walls,she just could not get a grip.Nothing seemed like it will pave a pathway to see the light illuminating at the end of the tunnel.

She sought help from her church friends,her church seniors,her trusted friend and God.Her friends listened whole-heartedly,but it only made her feel slightly better.She prayed to God,crying out loud to Him,but it felt like he was not there.

Drained.She just wanted to give up on everything.To stop all this.She did not have to face this anymore and feel so distressed and beat herself up over this.She could not take this any further.

If her brother really packed up and left home,the family would also have lost their daughter.She would not be who she once was anymore.The noisy,bubbly,talkative and playful girl would vanish.Replaced by a cold,distant,listless and quiet stranger.

It was not like she wanted herself to end up that way.But she knew she would transform and morph into someone else even ,she herself did not know.It was frightening,it was scary.But that was the brutal truth.

Her friends prayed for her and her family.She was thankful to have such friends who were willing to pray for her circumstance.The situation at home was unpredictable,but God had everything in His hands according to his plans.