Chapter 5 - Pain

She just could not cease to stop the deluge of her thoughts overwhelming her mind.She was 15 then.

He had been influenced worse than she thought he had.One fateful day,the ticking bomb had exploded.He vented and unleashed his emotions onto his mother that very day and bellowed.He spilled vulgarities.

How much worse can it get?She sobbed quietly as she buried her head into her arms.She had overheard their conversation.He was blaming her for what he had become that day.She did not want to see the family being torn apart.

She really hated discords and dissensions.She did not want to see any of them go in their separate ways.Unable to quell the feeling of qualms within her,she inhaled a deep breath,wiped away her tears and started writing in her diary.

The dispute would carry on unabated;the heated conflict an impasse.Tears would sting her eyes everytime without fail.She loved this family more than she thought she did to feel this lost in a major family wrangle.She needed help;so did everyone in her family.She endeavoured her best to solve the issue.

Speaking to each and every one of her family members.To listen to each and every view was a brand new len scoped from the current circumstance.She still could not resolve anything.

Unbelievably,things have spiralled even further out of control than before.Her mother had locked her brother out of the home for not keeping his word to return home on the promised curfew twice.He had to seek another place to shelter in until the next day arrived.This brought everything crashing down even further.

Mental-breakdowns were now a common thing for her.She lost control of her emotions easily and was unstable.She could not help it.Things were going from hell to "all hell breaks loose."All she could do was sit around,keep mum and watch?She could not.She could not just witness her family relationships and bonds to be destroyed by this.She can't.Especially in this phase of adversity.

She was weak and vulnerable.Her brother was irked and exasperated.Her father was vexed and perplexed by the situation.Her mother was hurt,wounded and forlorn.

She had to keep up the front in school.She did not like her friends to bombard her with questions about her family affairs.It was tough,it was painful.

Her emotions had affected her grades.She was aghast.What could she do without exemplary grades?Life was already stressful and taxing with family issues and now her grades.How could she survive?To press on and push through?