Chapter 5: the start of a battle

Chapter 5

Bianca’s POV

Huh it’s so boring a lot of time have lost and still no reports of those cyborgs. Hmm thereon should now be looking for me. I’m hungry I should buy some tuna sandwich in the market.

While walking in the street she notices something that catches her ear. She heard a voice coming from the nearby trees. It’s a girl with a golden hair she’s with a teenage girl maybe an age of 17 it’s like she’s singing a lullaby. Just before she comes near to the girl the teenage girl notices her, the little girl stop singing and looks at her.

Hello I’m Alyssa and this is miu

Ahh hello I’m Bianca I hear you singing so I come to check it out. You have a beautiful voice.

Thank you we should be now heading. Let’s go Miss Alyssa.

Miss Alyssa? Well I should now go to the market wonder how’s thereon going.

Thereon’s POV

How will I find her? I should act quickly. Maybe this letter won’t help me at all. I know the only place that she always goes, the nearby market where the tuna sandwich is on sale. Ah she never changed I should be get going. Oh I guess I have to clean her room first.

After some time thereon start walking towards the market meanwhile on the other side….

Bianca’s POV

Hmm the sandwich is so delicious ah excuse me Mr Danro can I have one more extra-large tuna sandwich. I wonder if thereon is looking for me and that girl something is strange with her.

Tring tring tring tring

Oh my phone is ringing it’s the president hello what’s up Mr President

I need something to tell you

Uhm ok what is it

They started moving

What? What happened did they start destroying towns?

No, but they have a special weapon that can blow up an entire city.

Then we should be more alert.

Yes btw the weapon that I’m talking about is a human that can control a satellite that can fire missiles and other weapons. That’s all goodbye.

Goodbye, ahhhhhh things are getting too complicated hey Mr Danro where’s my tuna sandwich.

I have to get serious if I let myself be carried away I’m sure there’s a chance that I may fail my mission. Hurry up thereon I need you to be my back up, I trust you that’s why I’m training you, no I should tell the truth I like you thereon no what am I thinking I cannot fall in love with him besides if I fall in love with it will just lead us to our own downfall the Nano machines in me will die.  I have to protect those who are precious to me yes I can’t do anything but live for them.

I should call the president tringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg hello Mr President I have something to discuss with you I will go to your office.

Ok

Geez what a waste of load I call him to say something and he only answer OK.

Excuse me Bianca here is your tuna sandwich I put extra tuna hope you like it.

Oh thank you Mr Danro bye.

After some time Bianca head to the company. While walking inside she notice something strange there are only few people inside and it’s so quiet.

Hey what just happened here? It’s so quiet she asked her co agent. But the guy didn’t answer.

So weird I should go to the president’s office.

While taking the elevator it suddenly stop then after about 3 seconds its fine again. When she reaches the top floor the lights are all off she softly pull her until she reach a room where there are candles she slowly open the door then suddenly the all the lights turn on.

SURPRISE!!!!!

Hey guys what are you doing thank you so after all you manage to find me thereon.

It’s your birthday Bianca don’t you remember.

Really? What’s the date today?

October 28, 2012

That date is the day where I meet the president.

After some hours of celebration Bianca went to the rooftop and he find thereon thinking of something.

Hey what are you doing here?

Nothing just thinking of something how about you why are you here.

Well they’re having fun inside so I manage to find some peace and some room to breathe.

It must be hard doing missions that can kill you.

Yes but we don't have our own fate if our president  told us to fight the others agents we have no choice and before we enter the academy for us we agree these terms .sometimes we are also called maids and  we have the duty to maintain the peace of our country.

It must be cool to be an agent.

No you only see the beautiful side but in the end it’s miserable.

why ?

in the end when we reach the pearl stage and before graduation in the end of the exam we have to fight each other.

that's the sade truth.

after that conversation a huge explosion occurs in a near bridge.