chapter 2: the practice

This is the first day of your training Bianca.

so where should we start.

Will start to your posture, and walking 

Bianca expects to master the posture and walking in just seconds but all of her expectations went opposite. She cannot walk properly with heels and sit in the right posture.

Now i know being princess is harder than being agent ahhhhhhh.

I think we need to practice hours by hours huh.

What! Do it yourself

Well do you want to succeed your mission?

Well... Yes

Ok then do whatever i say

Ok ok  

Then after that discussion they start to practice hours by hour’s minutes by minutes. Then after some weeks she can finally walk with heels and sit like a princess.  Good now you know the right posture of sitting and how to walk like a princess. Now we should get some rest.

We what do you mean we, thereon I’m the only one who work hard.  

Hey I also put my time here so I also work; it’s hard for me to train a girl like you, you know.

Ok fine, so what’s the next thing I should learn?  

Well see it tomorrow morning but now you should take a rest, I’ll take you to your room

Ok hayyyy I’m so tired and sleepy. See you tomorrow thereon.  

Ok goodnight 

It’s almost 7:00 o'clock in the morning thereon knock at Bianca's door but there's no response and all he can hear is footsteps. Bianca it's time for breakfast, I’ll open the door. He was surprised of what he just saw Bianca is dressed with red gown and high heels. Wow Bianca you look like a princess.

Huh o sorry i didn’t notice you. 

 Come down it's time for breakfast.

Ok i will just remove my dress and heels. 

No don't remove it you look normal with those. 

Huh what do you mean? I’m going down. 

With the King, queen, and the royal family on their seats thereon just notice something. Bianca is not eating so he asks her. Is there something wrong princess. With her soft voice she whispered into thereon's ear. 

I don't know how to use knife and fork.  

Ah ok,  it look likes the princess want an oatmeal. Don’t you worry princess I’ll get your oatmeal?

What thereon don’t know is Bianca don’t like oatmeal. But Bianca didn’t get a chance to talk because thereon already get an oatmeal for her to eat.

Ok princess here’s your oatmeal.

With the nervous reaction on Bianca’s face she slowly eats the oatmeal and for every spoon of oatmeal that she takes she drinks water. Until the royal family is finish eating. She left and calls thereon. But the maids said that after he gave her oatmeal he left. So Bianca asks the maid where Thereon went. And the maid said that he is in the supermarket out to buy more oatmeal. Bianca was so angry that she even go to the market with her dressed with gown and heels. And when she saw thereon she almost destroy the whole supermarket. 

Hey you why did you give me an oatmeal

Hey you’re the one who told me that you don’t know how to use knife and fork.

But you should ask me first what I want

Ok next time I will just get you a soup. Alright, and look all the damage that you cause

Bianca stops for a second and notice that she does really destroy a lot.

Ok I’ll go back to the castle I’ll wait for at the practice area (basement).

Then Bianca waits for Thereon to get back.

But she didn’t stay for long cause the agency just call and said that there is some problem.

what is the problem of the agency and will Bianca be able continue her practice?

I’ll temporarily ending this story now pls .wait for the next chapter

Don’t forget to vote, fan and comment