Chapter 4 : What should i do ?part 1

It’s 7:00 in the morning, Bianca is awaken by a voice when she open her eyes her door was open 

She observes her surroundings then she saw a food on the tray. Then she saw thereon.

Thereon what are you doing here?

Huh well it's already 7:00am so i decided to come up and bring you some food. 

Did the queen ask you to do this?

No, i just care

Well thanks Bianca said

Here i bring you some bread and coffee

Hmm it looks delicious 

Here taste it

Wait is this tuna sandwich 

Yes it is

Do you know this is my favourite sandwich?

Well should i bring more?

Nope this is enough 

Are you sure 

Yes, by the way i should go by now i got a message yesterday the president is going to talk to me.

Is it about your parents?

Nope i think it's not about it i cannot tell you what it is I’m an agent the data that you are trying to get from me is classified.

I understand i will leave now but before you leave get some tuna sandwich on the tray that I’m going to leave. 

After that thereon leaves. While Bianca is preparing to leave the president calls.

Hello Mr president 

Hello Bianca i need you top come here 

Yes Mr President I’m coming 

Hurry up this is important 

Yes sir I’m on my way.

Like the old times Bianca drove to the agency as fast as she can 

Hmmm what is happening on the president he sounds frustrated.

After about 20 minutes Bianca finally reach the agency when another call from the president appears. 

Hello sir I’m now on the elevator I’ll end the call 

Why do president kept on calling does he don't know that calling on other networks is expensive  

Hush, I’m already on the top floor. 

Then Bianca hurry and went to the president's office 

Knock knock, hello sir agent A is here.

Come in lock the door make sure to double lock also close the lights and I’ll close the windows. 

Bianca think twice before moving 

Sit down Bianca, maybe i made you think why do i keep on calling at your cellphone 

Well here's the reason, it's because i received a call from the different district that our enemies are attacking looking for the princess. But don't worry she is safe now, i am not worried the most on the princess but on your situation your problems with your parents may affect your job.

so i decided to clear this at all Bianca I’m going to ask you a question what if the robots attack your biological parents are you willing to risk your life to save them?

Think of it what will you do if the enemies attack are you going to let them take the royal family?

Or are you going to protect them no matter what think of it Bianca this is a matter of life and death just to remind you. Bianca it's time to accept them as your family. 

I can't I’m still hurt of what they done to me but don't worry I’ll do my job 

Yes I’m certified that you will do your job but how can you try to concentrate on your job when something is pulling you down. Just try it, i promised you'll not lose anything believe me.

Ok sir I’ll try it.

Hey wait before you leave be careful with that thereon he may be a spy.

Don’t worry president I’ll not let him pull us down.

I hope so Bianca i hope so

Bianca leave the office with a serious look on her face thinking on what will she do will she follow the president or will she not she's so confuse until she gets on the car .

Maybe the president is right i should give them a chance right I’ll give them a chance but what if they hurt me again what should i do?

When Bianca is about to start the engine she receive a call from thereon. 

Hello Bianca is you still in the agency 

Yes but I’m but I’m on my way home 

Hey what's with that low voice did something happen?

No nothing I’ll just talk to you later

Ok be careful while driving 

Yes i will ,hey can you make me some sandwich I’m hungry

Ok I’ll prepare it now 

Thanks you did a lot for me

Then Bianca end the call and start driving home while driving she saw a family walking by the street together with their child. 

Is this what they mean by family i never had those i should be thankful that i have the president.

Grhhhh huh my stomach i should drive fast.

Hmmm i can already see the gate and the maids and thereon welcoming me.it feels good when someone is waiting for you.

Then finally she reach the door of the palace. Thereon open the door for her and escort her to the main dining room.