Missed Those Arms

Stevie felt her breath hitch and her heart seem to skip a beat, she couldn't help the tingle she felt at Christine's suggestive words and she tried to remain calm as Christine gazed at her, trying to make direct eye contact with her darkening blue eyes, those blue eyes that Stevie had written about so often.

Stevie still couldn't deny the feelings especially as Christine made a comment like that, her voice seemed caught in her throat She is drunk Stevie, let it go, she doesn't know what she is saying! Stevie tried to tell herself as she regained her emotions and tried to remain level headed gulping before glancing at the food plate "I'm not nutritious like this water and toast is!" She replied, gulping again as she forced a nervous laugh,  biting her bottom lip as she stared at the plate of toast which she placed beside Christine.

"Do I care, to me you are, you are magical and I wonder who is eating you out these days, I bet they can't make you come like I used to!" Christine smirked, knowing she was stirring feelings inside of Stevie which made her realise she wasn't immune to her charms, she knew she should stop but the alcohol was fuelling her flirtiness, so was Stevie's clear reactions and the cocaine still in her system made her bolder.

Stevie shivered at Christine's words, she was already arousing her which filled Stevie with guilt, Christine was married and drunk and high, Stevie felt bad she was getting to her, she secretly wanted to smash her lips against Christine's and start straddling her, she began to imagine it in her mind but then felt even worse "Chris..." was all Stevie could say, darting her glance back to Christine who was looking at her like she was her favourite meal which only turned her on more, Christine looked at her like she was goddess or the only person that mattered to her and always had, she just didn't have the same confidence from years ago, even though she was trying to look her best, just in case Christine did still happen to check her out.

Christine bit down on her own lip as she sat back in the bed more, she wanted to try and tease Stevie more, feeling turned on herself now as she let her eyes wander over Stevie's dress and how it clung to her curves but she then also felt insecure, she was only sat in her bra and underwear under the heavy blanket and she had not even near enough confidence to let the blanket slip down, she didn't think Stevie would want her, but despite her better judgement she wanted to tease her more, she also felt bad though for her previous comment, hoping she hadn't offended Stevie "I will drink the water ok, but I would rather be drinking your juices!" She couldn't help but smirk as she reached over and clumsily picked up the glass of water, almost dropping it in the process.

Stevie moaned under her breath at that comment, her mind darting back over some of their sexual encounters that coated the years and she knew what would be on her mind all night now, as she glanced and locked eyes with Christine, how much she wanted to take her up on that offer but she wanted her sober or them both drunk before the lines blurred again, she just tried to distract herself by being grateful that Christine was finally drinking the water, at least that could maybe help the hangover she would be left with in the morning.

Christine sipped the water and felt her stomach seem to backflip again and she quickly felt too ill to make anymore sexual innuendos at Stevie, just really needing comforting then and she placed the water back on the nightstand and laid back "Sorry, I don't even know why you are still stood there for, I'm just a drunk and I want to fuck you again, why are you putting up with me?" She asked, throwing a laugh in to try and mask some of her feelings again.

Stevie smiled at her as she sat beside her, placing her hand on Christine's exposed one and trying to focus on lifting her mood again, she was always up and down when she drank, either flirty, sexy, funny or depressed "Its called caring about someone Chris, we always care for eachother nothing will change that!" Stevie smiled "Looking after you while drunk, its part of the package deal of a tour anyway!" Stevie joked and grinned at her playfully.

"I'm sure it wont be the last if I can make it through this fucking tour!" Christine wryly smiled, shakily taking the glass and sipping the water again, already starting to dread the next morning and actually finding hope that she did wake up as well, Stevie stayed and was putting up with her, that meant a lot, she didn't hate her, she made it clear she still cared. 

"Of course you will make it through the tour!" Stevie exclaimed smiling at her. 

Christine gave a little more of a smile, having another sip of the water "Can I sleep now?" she  asked having another mouthful of the water even though she still felt nauseous. 

"I would rather you have the toast!" Stevie lectured caringly.

Christine frowned slightly "I wont keep it down Steph, please believe me about that, I know what I am like when I drink a lot, I have drank half the glass of water!" She debated. 

Stevie gave in, remembering all the times she had binge drank too and nodded "Alright Chris, did you want a shower?" Stevie offered before thinking about it. 

"As much as I would love a steamy shower with you, I'm too tired, I will have one tomorrow if I awaken!" Christine chuckled "Just let me sleep!" She laughed. 

"Stop talking like that and I will!" Stevie smiled and gently got in the bed, slipping under the blankets recalling how Christine had wanted her to hold her. 

Christine grinned and rolled over to face Stevie "Want to get naughty do you?"

"Not when your drunk, that would be taking advantage!" Stevie laughed, caressing Christine's cheek, the proximity of them being in bed and that close, it was hard not to kiss her "Now come here and let me hold you, I know that helps with drunkenness, you use to do it for me all time and I used to do it for you too!" Stevie cooed, trying to think platonically and get Christine cuddling before she did end up kissing her.  It was one of the hardest things to do but she used her self control, telling herself over and over how Christine was drunk, high and married. 

Christine smiled and moved closer into Stevie's awaiting arms, gladly and eagerly curling up in them, feeling like it was the only home she knew of, the only one she felt safe and loved in.

Stevie couldn't deny feeling aroused as she felt Christine's bare skin as she slid her arm over the older woman's ribcage but she once again tried to stop herself, just feeling soothed herself as she held Christine again, after all these years she never though she would and it was the best feeling to her "Try to get some rest!" Stevie cooed and kissed Christine's forehead "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight darling, I love you!" Christine muttered and nestled against Stevie as much as she could, soaking up the moment, the arms she missed so much as she buried her face into Stevie's chest as she snuggled up to her.

Stevie felt her heart seem to skip a few beats as Christine was now pressed up against her in this intimate moment and she felt like this is where they both should have been for all the years "I love you too and I always will!" Stevie whispered as quietly as she could, she didn't have the courage to say that normally anymore, she only said because she knew Christine was already asleep and pressed some kisses in her hair "I missed you so much too and I missed holding you!" she then added, feeling tears around the edges of her eyes as she held her best friend and former lover in her arms.