Go On And Save Me

"Stevie, please, I am fine!" Christine lied, shakily glancing at Stevie as she struggle to stand as the walls seemed to move like waves, the room continuing to spin. 

"No, I wont leave you on your own when you can barely stand, we have both seen eachother be ill before so don't act like we are strangers!" Stevie exclaimed, her concern and worry making her sound slightly annoyed, she was also hurt at how detached Christine was acting too, had she forgotten how they had spent almost half of their lives together, on tour, living together, recording albums together, Stevie felt hurt but mainly worried. 

"We could never be strangers, Stevie, I've know that since I first saw you in that restaurant, you were special, then all the time with you after that, we will always have a connection darling!" Christine giggled, but seemed sad.

Stevie was about to reply but Christine instantly leant over the sink and started throwing up after going more pale.  Stevie quickly tried to help steady her and keep her blonde hair out of the way as she did her best to sooth her and make sure she didn't pass out, fall into the sink or choke, she was slightly swaying and shaking and Stevie's worry rose. 

Christine continued to heave over the sink until Stevie basically dragged her away, surprised at her own strength and Christine was too dazed to really register much as Stevie helped her stagger into the small kitchen and she sat her in a chair "You really need to have some water now, your stomach is empty and you are hurting it by trying to make yourself throw up more!" chastised Stevie, knowing how Christine had been seeming to try and make herself throw up more. Christine gave her an exhausted glance as Stevie made sure she was leaning back in the chair, basically half limp from exhaustion and all the substances, she was also shaking now.   

"Stevie, just let me get it all out of my system!" Christine groaned.

"No, you need something to replace some of your sugars, you are pale and shaking, that means your blood sugar is low, so you are going to have some lemonade!" Stevie settled on, dashing about and glad to find the fridge stocked with beverages, which she quickly got out a can of lemonade, which she quickly opened and tipped into a coffee mug and then rushed over to Christine, trying to place it in her hand.

"You are overreacting, I am fine, I would rather water and sleep, or some more alcohol, a line or two!" the older woman rambled and laughed, feebly pushing the lemonade away.

"Chris, no, I am worried, you are shaking badly and very pale!" Stevie stated.

"Its called throwing up from drinking too much, we have been there before, too much!" She chuckled softly, looking up at Stevie and giggling.  

Stevie couldn't help smile, Christine still making jokes and reminiscing even when she was so unwell. Stevie couldn't help tracing over the times but not focusing on them too much, Christine was shaking badly and was ghostly pale, even her lips that were still tinged in lipstick even looked colourless "I know you aren't just drunk but please drink this, I'm worried, it will help!" She soothed, nudging the edge of the cup at Christine's lips.

"I'm too old for this shit, I want to be at home!" Christine whined and chuckled softly, her voice was still slurred a great deal.

"You will be soon, but now you need to drink this!" Stevie cooed. 

"What is it, I hate soda!" She frowned, crinkling her face up.

"This will help, don't you trust me?" Stevie asked, trying to get Christine to drink it before she passed out. 

"Of course I trust you, look back Stevie, I give myself to you!" Christine chuckled "I will always trust you!" Christine said half smiling as she looked at Stevie longer than anticipated before darting her half closed eyes away. 

Stevie gulped and felt her heart seem to skip a beat "Well drink this now, please!" she said softly, biting her bottom lip, an old trait she still did when she was nervous. Relief washed through her when Christine finally nodded after seeing how worried she was and she shakily took the cup and started to take a sip of the lemonade, smiling gently at Stevie, still feeling on the verge of passing out, but she didn't want Stevie worrying, she hated worrying her and even in the state she was in, Stevie was all that mattered to her as the past seemed to drag her back to the seventies where she felt protective over the younger blonde and wanted to shelter her "You need more than a sip!" Stevie laughed, breaking her thoughts.

Christine rolled her eyes and forced more of the bittersweet lemon soda run down her throat, trying to get it drank so Stevie stopped fussing "Oh fuck!" Christine then exclaimed as nausea overtook her as the acidic lemonade hit her empty stomach and she instantly started throwing up all over herself and the floor.

"Chris!" Stevie exclaimed, suddenly hurrying closer as Christine tried to get up and stumble to the sink and she felt bad, like the lemonade had made Christine worse. She did her best to sooth and help her before gently helping her from the sink "I'm sorry, I thought it would help!" Stevie cooed, looking at Christine's exhausted and pale face.

She gave Stevie a soft smile "My body is just fucked up, it should have helped, don't stress darling!" Christine stated, gulping, her throat felt burnt and she continued clutching her hand over her mouth. 

Stevie suddenly took in Christine's clothes "I have to take your shirt and pants off, you've thrown up on yourself!" She said softly. 

"I feel like such a fool!" Christine stated feeling insecure and stupid, on the verge of crying, she had never felt so fragile, she had been the strong and tough one for so long, now it was all different, her façade was breaking. 

"Don't its okay!" Stevie smiled warmly and then started unbuttoning Christine's shirt, Christine gently grabbed her hand, not wanting Stevie to see her body.

"Steph!" She muttered in vague protest even though she knew she had no choice at this moment after throwing up on herself.

"Its just me, please let me!" Stevie asked, gazing at her lovingly and Christine quickly dropped her hand, inhaling deeply and feeling insecurities surge through her, but she was still too dazed to phase much or else she would have protested more.

Stevie knew she was shy and she took her shirt off, focusing on looking at her face as she glimpsed her very thin torso only covered by a cloth bra, but she didn't want to stare and make her feel more uncomfortable so she tried extra hard not too look at her much before helping her into the bedroom "Thank you, I can get my own pants off though!" Christine slurred, plonking down on the bed and trying to cover as much of herself as she could as she undid the zip of her black pants that she felt were digging into her stomach "I'm so fucking fat!" She whined.

Stevie darted her eyes across her, she was even thinner than she thought, she knew something was obviously very wrong with Christine and her heart sank with worry and concern, was she sick or did she have a new addiction, whatever it was, worried Stevie immensely "You are not fat Chris!" She cooed, stroking her head gently but Christine didn't answer, Stevie knew Christine was drunk and high, but she couldn't hold back any longer "What's happened Chris, please talk to me, what's wrong?" Stevie asked cupping Christine's face and gazing into her eyes, like she was trying to read a crystal ball.