Talk To Me

Stevie tried to hold Christine up while she drifted in and out of consciousness, giggling and whining in slurs as Stevie became more panicked "Chris, please work with me for a few moments!" Stevie ushered, trying to keep her half stood because she knew if she sat her on the ground she would have no chance of getting Christine to the suite because she would fall fully unconscious and Stevie would then have to get one of the boys to carry her there and she didn't want that, her and Christine had always tried to exclude the boys from their own issues, covering for eachother when either of them got too drunk or high or was recovering from a hangover or something along those lines. 

Christine shook her head and squirmed "I want to sleep!" She sighed, starting to slump again then the elevator seemed to land at the floor it needed to reach and the instant beep made Christine's eyes shoot open widely and she glanced about startled again.

"It's alright, we are nearly at the room, a big soft cosy bed to rest in instead of this silly old lift!" Stevie cooed and Christine seemed more awake at least, Stevie was glad the noise had started Christine awake more even though she was acting weird again in Stevie's eyes and tried to stumble to the exit of the elevator while nodding.

"Big bed for us!" she slurred and Stevie was just glad she was trying to make her way to the suite now.

"Yes, so lets get there!" Stevie smiled and helped Christine stumble and stagger up the hallway, Stevie was relieved when she realised the suite was right near them and she balanced Christine against herself while unlocking it and then helped her inside.

"The bed!" Christine mumbled as they made their way inside.

Stevie didn't even want Christine to fall asleep when she was this severely intoxicated but she also knew how hard it was trying to keep her upright, she knew she needed to get water and probably some toast and maybe a tea in attempt to sober her up and make sure she would be alright, but she decided to take her to the bed "Here we go!" Stevie smiled, easily finding the bed and Christine let out a sigh of relief and squirmed away from Stevie and basically collapsed onto it, bouncing softly and groaning before sinking into the quilt and inhaling the soothing scent of clean linen.

"Fuck, this feels like a cloud!" Christine chuckled gently grabbing some of the blanket and trying to make herself feel more alert.

"I'm glad, can we talk now though, I really would feel better if you didn't just pass out!" Stevie cooed, gently rubbing Christine's back and once again seeing how thin and unwell she looked.

"I'm drunk I think!" Christine giggled. 

"No shit!" Stevie chuckled, sitting beside her and rubbing her back more "Why did you get like this though Chris, drinking like you were back on the 'Rumours' or 'Tusk' tour?" Stevie cooed, hoping Christine wouldn't get mad with her for saying that, even though Christine had often joked openly to Stevie about her drug use and her alcohol intake, Stevie had knew she had struggled with alcohol for most of her life on and off, but Christine had always refused to go to rehab no matter what, Stevie wasn't sure though what had happened in the past few years. 

"I want to just curl up and sleep!" Christine groaned and chuckled "Who says it was only those tours anyway?" She then giggled.

"Well I was too fucked up myself to notice or recall much from the rest!" Stevie then chuckled, poking fun at herself and glad Christine giggled.

"You aren't not though, you are perfect!" Christine smiled, rolling onto her back and cupping Stevie's face "You look well, darling, you look happy!" Christine cooed.

Stevie smiled but didn't answer Christine properly, she might have been healthy, but she sure wasn't happy no matter how much she pretended "Thank you!" She smiled "I would be a lot happier if you told me why you seem upset though, I can sense things you know!" She said gently but then felt bad as the smile began to fade from Christine's face and Stevie was finally getting a better look at her, she seemed to have aged, her face looked thinner and dark circles were showing under her eyes, even with the coverage of the foundation she was wearing and she looked sad. 

"You don't want to know!" She sighed, her words still slurred as she darted her eyes away for Stevie's glance, worried she could go into a big rambled and break down to her about all her issues but she didn't want to bring her down and rolled onto her side, her back to Stevie. 

"I do want to know, so please just tell me, even a little!" Stevie cooed, gently stroking Christine's hair, feeling how dry it felt, almost straw like which Stevie also took an indication that Christine wasn't taking care of herself. 

Christine instantly caved and rolled onto her side to face the woman who still made her feel safe, loved and cared for "I just cant do it anymore Stevie, I'm sick of it, all of it, I am so exhausted, I am sick of the lies and I just hate myself!" Christine stammered, trying to hold back the tears that were stinging the edges of her eyes.

"Chris, please, why, what do you mean, talk to me darling!" Stevie ushered, looking into the same ocean blue eyes that she could drown in, they were a darker blue than usual but not as dark as they could get, which meant Christine was sad and drunk in Stevie's opinion, she also knew undoubtedly that she was doing cocaine from the way her pupils were dilated. 

"Everything!" The older blonde murmured and gulped, darting her gaze away again and feeling like she already said too much. 

"Is it over Eddy?" Stevie asked, his name felt like it stung her tongue, knowing he was still married to Christine and living with her still irritated Stevie, she couldn't help it, she just always thought their marriage was a sham, Christine had even let things slip about it that made it sound either fake or like she just wasn't happy at all with him. 

"I don't want to talk about it!" Christine sighed, rubbing her face to try and stop the inebriated way she was feeling, she also felt another wave of nausea hit "I'm tripping out Stevie, those fucking pills!" Christine groaned, deciding to be honest about how ill she was feeling, thinking of all her problems was making her feel worse. 

Stevie instantly panicked when she heard that Christine had mentioned pills "What have you taken?" She exclaimed. 

"I threw it up, I'm just drunk!" Christine slurred noticing she was panicked and she felt bad for worrying her. 

Stevie panicked still anyway no matter what Christine was trying to reassure her of, she sensed she wasn't alright and knew how intoxicated and high she was, now knowing about the pills worried her even more "You still shouldn't have drank with it!" she exclaimed remembering various ones she had been prescribed over the years and how ill Christine sometimes used to get when mixing painkillers with alcohol.

"Shit, I wasn't supposed to drink with it, fuck, no wonder I feel so fucked up!" Christine slowly said "But I threw it up, I made myself!" She added recalling brief moments on the jet. 

Stevie went into doctor mode any way though and panicked more, she was just trying to be more discreet "You still might not have thrown it all up though Chris and you shouldn't have made yourself anyway!" She exclaimed but then was glad in a way that Christine had tried to expel whatever pills she took. 

"It made me feel better, I think I need to again, just help me up!" Christine exclaimed, forcing herself to sit "Please Stevie, or else if I don't sober up, I will feel worse!" She pleaded desperately, looking at Stevie like she was begging and Stevie knew Christine was stubborn and would somehow do what she wanted anyway.

"Alright, I will help you there!" She said and slowly stood Christine up, finding it easy to still pull her up off the bed somehow, probably a mixture of Christine's weight and her own panic which turned most likely to adrenaline. She managed to hold Christine half up, even though she was starting to slump again and then slowly helped her stumble to the bathroom, she didn't like the idea of her throwing up again, but she had no choice, Christine was adamant and Stevie was worried about the pills she had ingested still anyway but she sensed Christine was hiding a lot and wasn't well emotionally, psyhcially or mentally. 

"Thanks darling, you can go now, I don't want you to see me like this!" Christine stammered, digging her short nails into the porcelain of the sink as she clutched it for stability, hunching over it and feeling nauseous again, mentally telling herself to throw up and trying to make herself, but hoping Stevie went first, she felt awful and just wanted to feel better, but she never seemed to, it was a vicious circle for her, she .