If Looks Could Kill

Nico di Angelo set down the last box and wiped his sweaty four head, grateful his mom wasn't in the room to see it. If she did she'd probably yell at him, saying that he was ruining his skin. He rolled his eyes at the exasperating thought. He already made his mom angry that day by not brushing his hair before going outside, and did not wanna deal with her rants again. But seriously, it was so annoying. He had just moved to a place he would finally be settling down and living like a "average" teen boy, and his mom was still on his back for every little thing. He tried to remind her that he wouldn't be in the pageant life for a while, but she didn't care. As she put it "You listen here Nico di Angelo, you may have "escaped" as you call it. But as soon as you're done with that dump they call high school you are going straight back into business. And it'll be harder, with more effort. So you are going to keep up your appearance. GOT IT?!" He sighed again thinking of the words he heard twice a day. If only the saying "looks can kill" was true. His mother would be his first victim.

(A/N: YAY!!! Finally, after months of wanting to start this I finally did it. This s just a little preview/lead up to the actually fic. More will be coming, but this is just something to get you into the feel of the upcoming story. Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, if I do I will alert you in my notes at the end of each chapter, thank you)