Physical Contact is always Scary

TW!: Physical Violence/Abuse

Nico backed up, but he didn't have very far to go considering he had just stepped into the house.

"M-mom, w-wait." Nico knew it was useless, but he still tried.

Nico's mother reached Nico, and grabbed onto him by the wrist. She tried forcing him to his knee's on the floor, but Nico resisted, so without missing an instant she slammed him onto his back against the hard wood. Nico's head just missed rickashading against a side table leg, his arms instinctively rose to cover his face. Nico wheezed as his mothers high heeled foot dug into his lower stomach, the heel almost drawing up blood. She leaned down grabbing a fist full of Nico's hair, forcing his arms to fall as she tugged him upwards. Nico could feel the vomit rising in his clenched throat, it was being held back by the distressed state of the lower half of his face. Nico burped as he came up, tiny trickle of bile dribbling out, Nico's mother slammed his head back down to the floor. Before she dragged him up a second time she removed her foot from his stomach, instead placing it down on Nico's knee. Nico's hair must have been standing straight up from how hard his mother was gripping it, it was a wonder it didn't rip out as she yanked him up. She brought him to face level, though his hair was everywhere, including his eyes, and he couldn't really see it. Nico heard her though, her strict cold voice was undeniably clear.

"Stupid child," she hissed, "what do you not understand about this? What do you not understand about telling your poor mother when you go out? What do you not understand about people we do not associate with?"

Nico tried to speak up, he needed to say something, but his voice was destroyed and it was a wonder his mother understood him when he said, "H-hazel w-was t-there."

Wham

For the last time that night he was thrown to the floor, the force of his mothers fist connecting with his nose was enough to knock him out of her hands. Her foot left his knee, which had been numb from the pain. Nico heaved again, but didn't have the chance to relieve himself.

"What right do you think you have to talk back to me? You have no right, no right to try and defend your horrible horrible behavior." His mother paused, as if making a sudden decision, "I will tolerate this no longer, if you insist on growing up you are ready for the consequences. I have been too fragile with you for too long, I should have started disciplining you much earlier. There I have failed as in many other ways."

Nico's eyes were so filled with trapped tears he could only listen. He listened to his mother's rant, then he listened to her clacking around. He listened to her search through a drawer, then he heard the dangling of keys. His mother drew nearer once more and he attempted to go tense, though his body rejected the motion. She stepped over him, as if he were nothing but a stray blanket that had been tossed aside. When she got to the door she spoke once more.

"When i get back I expect all traces of you to be gone, you hear me child?"

She didn't wait for an answer before closing the door. Nico just lay there, not believing he could move if he tried. But he didn't want to indure anymore, and he had no idea when his mother would come back. His arms had gone pretty unscathed, and were more useful than the other parts of his body. He used them to push himself into a cobra like position, using the leg that hadn't been compressed to hike himself up. Holding onto the side table nearest, he hopped up avoiding placing the hurt leg onto the ground at all cost. He could feel his insides, which had not been satisfied, stirring and making themselves known once more. If he threw up in here he could only imagine what his mother would do to him. So he hurried across the room and up the stairs, who's winding shape didn't help his stomach at all. He was limping the entire time, trying not to bounce so much, his arms tucked over his stomach and mouth when they weren't steadying him on the railing. He didn't make it to his bathroom, he fell to a plop in front of his garbage can.