4

Anna^ (Ah-nuh )Brian and Ari daughter) just because she's getting ready to be in a lot more.

Liyah-

After getting dressed I went to the mirror to get started on my hair and decided to do some thing a little different then my my puff today and did a high bun instead.

I had on black leggings with a black and white letters nike shirt with some all white high top Air Force 1s.

I threw on some medium sized silver hoops with a light blue jean jacket and I switched my backpack out with a mk bag instead.

I don't wear makeup, my mama probably wouldn't let me but I don't like it anyways, I mean from time to time I do use mascara but it's never necessary.

After I was dressed I went into Ary's room and she rolled her eyes.

I mean I do understand where she coming from, she told me she wanted to remain in the 4 by 4 but I talked to coach anyways, now she's put out on a event and she only runs one and replaces my 400 meter.

"Don't still be mad at me Ary" I groaned going over to her.

"I'm trying to get ready Liyah leave" she said not even looking at me and I rolled my eyes leaving and going into ma's room.

"Wassup bloood" I said falling down on the bed

"Don't start Aliyah" my daddy chuckled and I shook my head looking over at their dresser and my eyes lit up

"Who's watch?" I asked running over and picking it up

"Mine put it down" my ma said sitting up and I sighed

"Can I wear it?" I asked

"Girl hell no that's a Rolex" She said

"Ouu please ma it's silver and it goes with my fit I'll bring it back I promise" I said and she rolled her eyes

"If you loose it-

"I'll replace it"my daddy smirked And I cheesed

"Just keep it babygirl, I as planning on getting you a new one anyways"

I ran over to him throwing my arms around his neck

"Thank youuu, but one more thing?" I asked

"No" he said and I sighed

"Please I've been without a phone all weekend I've learned my lesson, and I'm sorry" I said sitting down in the bed.

"Get it Liyah, get Ary's too" My ma said rolling her eyes and I cheese running over to the dresser damn near falling and grabbing both phones.

"Love y'all, I got practice after school" I said leaving the room before they could say anything and went back into Ary's

"Here rat." I said putting her phone on the dresser.

"Y'all ready? Ima take y'all today" My daddy said coming in the door way with Keys

"Yeah, where JD?" I asked

"Damn I can't just take my daughters to school?" He asked and I looked at him confused before putting my arm through the arm part of my bag.

I didn't have a problem with him taking us tho, I mean he drives a rolls Royce why Would I have a problem.

Only thing is I don't like attention attracted to us. No matter what we come to school dressed in, or what we go to school riding in, everybody knows it's drug dealer money. People hate hard up here, and we literally never flex we always remain grateful and humble, but people always got got something to say.