3

After all the not so scary rides our last and scariest one was right in front of us. "You ready?" I asked Gerard which he kinda look scared. He looked over at me and hesitated for a second and nodded while giving a fake smile.

We got on the ride and Gerard had a look on his face with pure terror. I smiled and took his hand. He smiled back at me but still looked nervous. The ride started and he griped me hand tighter.

We started going up the tall hill of the roller coaster and stopped at the very top. Oh and did I mention we were at the front of the ride? Once we went down and let out a excited 'whoo!' But Gerard let out a pure scream of terror and it was very funny for some reason.

After the ride Gerard ran off and fell to the floor. I laughed and helped him up.

"You seemed pretty scared!" I said laughing.

"What?! No! I wasn't scared! That was so wimpy! I could do something more scarier!" Gerard said and turned away from me

"So you wouldn't mind if we went on it again?" As soon as I said that he turned around with big eyes.

"Ugh... How about we go eat? You hungry? Because I'm hungry! Come on let's go to Tracy's!" He said pulling my arm. I laughed and followed him.

When we arrived at the diner we took a seat in front of a small stage. The diner was packed but there were about 4 or 5 tables still free.

"So what can I get you guys?" Tracy said.

"I'll get the coke and cheeseburger." Tracy nodded and wrote down what he ordered and turned to me

"And what about you miss beautiful eyes?" Tracy said with a smile

"Thank you, and I'll have the something he's having."

"Alright! Your orders with be coming out in a little bit!" Tracy then walked off into the kitchen. I turned to Gerard and he was looking at me with a beautiful smile.

"What?" I smiled

"Nothing." He looked down still smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and he looked up

"Sure, ask away"

"How did you get into the freak show? Or like what are you?" I asked

"Well I was found by john. I was abandoned and he kinda just took me in. But I also stayed in the freak show because I'm a vampire." My jaw dropped when he said that. Vampire. He was a fucking vampire!

"You're..... A vampire! I've never seen one!! How did you become one!! How are you not ugly and bald!?! This is so cool but scary!!" I had so many mixed emotions right now.

"Whoa whoa calm down! In not going to suck your blood! Ha, I was born a vampire and I don't know my real parents, and I'm not ugly and bald because I'm sexy as fuck!" I playfully hit his arm and we laughed.

Soon later the food came our way and we ate away. After we ate we were talking about lots of things and I found out a lot more about him. Gerard is pretty cool.

Tracy came around again and tapped Gerard on the shoulder. "Well just asking if you can entertain my full house! Lots of people love your performances!" Gerard smiled and looked down blushing a little and nodded.

"I'll be up there in a bit. Oh and echo I'll be right back." Gerard got up and walked towards the stage. He fiddled with a laptop and waited there for a little bit. Tracy then came out with a microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman! Let's welcome the best singing freak of the town! Gerard way!" People were cheering and Gerard came out and Tracy handed the microphone to him.

"Hello! How are you guys?!" The crowd cheered and Gerard smiled

"That's good! Anyways I'm going to sing three songs for you guys tonight! Now let's get this so on the road!" The music started playing and Gerard sang the right words. His voice was beautiful and amazing! Sang a fast pace cheery song then a sad slow song and ending the show with a happy song. I was blown away with his voice and his little dances.

"Thank you for being a good audience! Goodnight!" Gerard got off the stage and sat down next to me.

"So a singing vampire? What else are you hiding from me?"

"Well I don't know, you did forget you mention the 'sexy' singing vampire so.."

"Oh shut up! You wish you were sexy!" I laughed and he sent a wink at me and my heart stopped. That wink sent me butterfly's and it felt good. Just then Tracy came in between us and out a milkshake between us with two straws.

"Tracy!! What's this?" Gerard said and looked up at Tracy.

"Don't worry about it! It's just a thank you gift and a little something for you two love birds!" She sent a wink at us and Gerard looked at me and looked down blushing and not to mention I was also kinda blushing as well. "Well I'll leave you to alone and thank you Gerard for entertaining my customers! Oh and use a condom." With that Tracy walked off and Gerard had his mouth wide opened with a Tamato red face and looked at me.

"I'm do sorry! She's basically like a mother to me!" He was blushing hard and I was laughing.

We finished the milkshake, talked a little but more and went back to the circus.

"Thanks for taking me into the town." I said smiling at him.

"No problem! Thanks for coming with me!" He said and shot me a smile. God he had a perfect smile! Wait what am I saying?!

Once we were at my tent I hugged him and he seemed surprised at first but hugged me back. . "Thanks again! Uh goodnight Gerard!"

Gerard smiled again and said "good night echo." And walked off.

I went to my dresser and put on my pajamas and went to my bed. I thought about today I smiled. Today was a good day. A soon as my eyes closed I fell asleep.