4

Just letting you know there are some time laps just in case you get confused! Anyways enjoy reading!
~~~~~~~

Gerard's POV

I walked into my tent exhausted. I had an all night hunt. It's already in the afternoon getting close to night and I am supper tired. If I don't drink blood for a certain amount of time, another part of me that is a monster, will come out and all hell will break lose. Being a vampire fucking sucks! I was born this way and I wish I wasn't.

My mother and father abounded me, but my little brother didn't. Mikey was his name. When our parents left us, I had to step forward and take care of him. As we got older we went our separate ways. I ended up in the circus and I don't know where he went. I just hope I could see him again. Even through we went our own ways, we still loved each other to bits. 10 years without my little bro is a little depressing know on how good of a connection we had.

I stayed looking up at the celling for bit, just thinking about life. Vampires do die of old age, they just stay alive for a long time. I have millions of years to live and I wouldn't know how to spend it. I'll probably spend my years as a reckless mess. Hell I actually wanted to die when I knew what life was years ago. Ugh I need a drink. That usually helps me when I think too hard.

I got up and walked out of my tent in search of the much needed drink in craving. Hmmm, I don't even know what I should get. Something strong maybe?
Yeah, I'm gonna get something strong to get my mind off things. Ima take a few shots, maybe a lot till I can't remember a thing. Ugh depression sucks. Being a vampire sucks. Just, life sucks.

When I got to the kitchen I looked for some whiskey. Once I found it I grabbed it and downed it. I loved the taste of alcohol, the amazing burning sensation going down my throat, the amazing feeling it feel when I get drunk and not to mention the beautiful taste. Even though it was a bitch in the morning it was worth it. A little pain killers and cigarets with a morning cup coffee would help.

Sure enough later I was almost done with the bottle. I got up from the chair stumbling on my way out of the kitchen. Damn I was really drunk, this whiskey is really strong. I love it. I should get more of this. I was walking back to my tent while drinking the rest of the best alcoholic drink ever made and I was mentally singing David Bowie, a personal favorite artist of mine.

Once I reached my tent, I had finished the bottle and had I threw it somewhere while walking toward u bed,I then laid on it relaxing, or at least trying to relax. My thoughts kept getting the better of me.

God damn I hate myself!

I hate what I am.

I hate what I do.

I hate I can't actually love someone.

I just want to die!

I have to stop thinking so much.

Ugh I sound like an emotional prick.

I think I mentally am a girl on her period.

Ugh I complain too much, I need air.

I got up and left my tent once again, walking straight to the woods hoping to clear my mind.

As I walked through the trees I stopped, I sensed something or someone near by. Ooo now I can smell it, it's a person or an animal.
They don't smell familiar, but I know they are certainly not welcomed here, at all.

I ran in the direction the scent was coming from and at this rate I could tell it was a person. I'm not letting anyone get hurt. I ran faster and eventually I caught up to it and tackled him/her down.