2

"I told you were to never leave the circus! You are going to be punished you bad girl!" I screamed and tried to run from the trapped corner I was in even though I knew there way no place to run. He came closer and I kept screaming and trying to get away, clawing at the walls to get Through.

"Don't you miss me?" he said with a wicked smile and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into a forceful kiss. I could taste all the booze and cigarets in his mouth.
I slapped him and he backed away placing a hand where I slapped him. "oh, you want to be feisty? I was going to take it easy but I see you don't deserve that!" he said breaking his beer bottle on my head and kicking me in the stomach. I tried crawling away but he grabbed my hair and pulled it up with my head going to him. "don't you dare run." he said in a whisper

I screamed and tried to run but I felt all his weight get on top of me. He started pulling up my long shirt and pulling down my short shorts. I kept squirming and trying to break free until he flipped me so I could face him, he then had a furious face on and yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he then slapped me and I blacked out.

I woke up up with a gasp while trying to catch my breath. I looked around and realized I'm not in the circus anymore. I sat up thinking about what my dream was about and put my head in my hands, starting to cry.

I don't have a family, no one cares, I'm a freak, I'm weak. Those were the thoughts that went through my head. I started crying harder and I laid down on my bed, I looked up to the ceiling and just laid there letting my tears go away and for me to calm down, but I couldn't. I noticed a mirror and went towards it. I looked at myself from head to toe.

My curly black hair was in a mess, my white as snow skin marked with black and purple bruises, my eyes had dark circles around them, my lips are chapped, my clothes made me look terrible and sloppy, I brought out my wings and they look awful! feathers were in different places and my wings were just plain out messy! I need to shower and a new pair of clothes!!!
I looked at myself once more and notice a chest at the end of my bed. I Walked over to it and opened it. It must have been my day because I found clothes, shoes, a bag, women things, and makeup? Why would I need makeup? Ehh I'm just going to pack everything I need in this bag then find the showers.

I loved the bag because it was a camouflage bag with leather and gold studs on it! I only packed what is needed and that was a black sleeveless shirt, black leggings, high top converse, new panties, new bra, deodorant, a hair brush, tooth brush, body spray, and a razor for my dumb hairy legs. I went out of my tent and started looked for the showers. I mean there has to be showers right?

As I was walking I accidentally walked into someone. "oh shit I'm so sorry!" I said and looked into a pair of unique eyes and my mouth dropped when I looked up and down into the person I walked into. "oh no it's ok don't sweat it!" I couldn't believe my eyes! It was a fucking snake boy!!! "Um hello?" the snake boy said moving his hand in front of my face. "oh sorry, um it just I haven't seen anyone like you before" I said blushing a little. "oh don't worry I'm cool with the stares so, like what you see?" he said stepping back posting in a funny pose

I laughed a little and nodded jokingly. "I'm Jason by the way" he said holding out a hand "I'm echo" I said smiling shaking his hand.
"well I would like to stay and chat but I got to go so nice meeting you!" he said about to leave

"yeah nice meeting you too, oh! Um do you know where the showers are?"
"Oh yea, just keep going straight then take a left and go all the way down you can't miss it."

"Ok thanks! Bye!" he waved and I walked off

I followed the directions and I found it. There was two openings and it read 'girls' and 'boys'. I went into the girls and surprisingly no one was in the showers and the good thing was that if anyone came in there was shower curtains for privacy. I walked into the last stall and turned on the water so it can get warm. While I was waiting I started undressing and felt the water to check the temperature, which felt good so I walked forward into the water.
Once the water fell on me it felt so good and my muscles started to relax with the warm water, damn when was the last time I showered?! I started to wash my hair then moved on to my body and once I was done I moved on and started to shave my legs. Once I was all done I just stayed there and closed my eyes, I was so relaxed. I opened my eyes and decided to brush my hair knowing it would be terrible to brush outside of the running water. Once I was done, (which my arms were tired) I but away everything and turned off the water. I pulled a towel from the shelf and started drying off. I put on my knew clothes and walked out of the shower and went to a bench and started to dry my hair.