5

Gerard's POV

I was squirming in Mikey's arms trying to yell at him as he was pulling me towards the forest. In the struggle, I was trying to reclaim my legs that could perfectly walk themselves but no use, he still dragged me. We were already a quarter into the woods when Mikey let go of me.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" I yelled. I was mad at him for rudely pulling me away from a conversation I was having with echo.

He gave a devilish smirk and spoke, "I know you have something with echo. I can sense and see it in your eyes." That dumb smirk kept on his face as he crossed his arms. I blushed a little knowing I wasn't going to escape from this one.

I forgot almost too soon that all vampires have powers just like all the freaks here. His power was to sense feelings/emotions and mind control, yet he his pretty mature with his mind control.

"Well you're right. Happy? Don't get too smug with that, I don't want to get into that."

"Oh come on! What going on with you guys?! You two would seem so cute together!"

"Mikey! Stop! I said I don't want to get into that!" Mikey flinched when I yelled at him. I immediately regretted that. I always hated that sad look on his face. I never use to yell at him.

"Mikey, in sorry I didn't mean to. I just got frustrated. I don't like to talk about this. Yes, I do like echo, a lot but you know I don't like dating and relationships since what happened last time."

"I know I know. I pushed you, that was my fault.. I'm sorry."

"Ugh lets just do the late night hunt that I 'supposedly' promised you." Mikey looked up at me with a chuckle.

"And I'm sorry I'm making you do this, I know you hate hunting and all that vampire relat-"

"It's okay Mikey! I'm doing it for you." He smiled and gave me a hug.

'Besides there is never going back once you're a vampire.' I mentally thought.

"I'll pay you back, I promise!"

"Alright alright. Don't push it pretty boy! Now let's go!"

I then ran in the other direction but it didn't take long for him to catch up with me. This is going to be a long night of hunting. Like I said before, I hated being a vampire, I hated it with a burning passion.

[next morning]
Echo's POV

"No, that's a G chord! It's A-E-G then C!!" I had recently found out I'm not so good at playing guitar, especially remembering chords.

"Let's do it again! remember, A-E-G-C" Jason was demonstrating the song again for the 193729192 millionth time!

"Ok ok!" I began to strum again when Jason interrupted.

"No it's down down up up! Not down up down!" Ok scratch that, I suck ass at guitar.

"Uh... How about we take a break from guitar? We've already been practicing for 2 hours straight?"

"Fine. How about we go into town? Maybe do something?"

"Perfect! Let me go get ready!!" I jumped up and ran to my chest since I was only in my pajamas which were shorts and an old shirt.

"What do you think I should wear?"

"Lingerie, but it has to be black. That's the kinky shit right there." Jason then winked at me.

"Ew. I don't even own any! Plus why would I even use lingerie for?"

"I don't know, but hey you never know when it may come in handy!" I then threw a random piece of clothing and went back looking for something to wear.