Chapter 4

Bella...

"Wake up sug" I heard mum whisper in to my ear. After stretching I opened my eyes to see my mum look at me with nothing but love in her eyes. "Where are we?" I mumbled out, knowing they'd still ear me. "A couple of miles away from our new home" I looked out of the window and noticed the sun was out. I started getting excited, until I realised we may not be living in a secluded area like we was in Texas.

"Don't worry princess we'll still be living in a secluded area" Dad told me. Clearly knowing what was going on in my head. "So when do I start school?" I asked, I may not be looking forward to it, but it will be fun messing with a few vampires and meeting Jasper. "Tomorrow" mum told me.

I still can't believe Jasper is my mate. Roll on when I'm changed, I'm going to thank the pixie, because if it wasn't for her my parents wouldn't be who they are, and then I'm going to rip her to pieces. I've met plenty of vampires, some of them like Aunt and Uncles, but I have never met one as vindictive like this Alice.

"Don't worry Bells, you'll be able to teach the Pixie a lesson soon" Sometimes I hate his gift. Half an hour later we was pulling in to a driveway in the forest. Our new house was gorgeous. It was 2 floored, more window then walls, with black box shutters. "Wow" there was no word for it.

"Go on, you and your mums go shopping for your cars and clothes. I'll sort everything out" dad told us, we both jumped in to the truck and set off to Seattle.

"So what car do you want sug?" mum asked me. "I was thinking about a white Koenigsegg agera" Mum looked happy about my choice. I've always been in to cars. After buying me my Koenigsegg and mum her Audi R8 Spyder, we had them both delved at home for us, so we could go shopping.

When we arrived home my Koenigsegg was been delivered. I ran straight over to it, and checked under the hood, to see what I could do to it. "Talk about been inconspicuous" Dad mumbled nothing with sarcasm. "Would you prefer if I had an old rusty truck, like everyone else in this town?" I asked him, who just rolled his eyes. "Of course not" I smiled smugly at him. Me and mum had him wrapped around our fingers.

"Let's go talk about how this is going to go. Then you can go in to the garage and play with your car" After we was all sat down, I looked around my surroundings.

There was a black carpet, with a white settee and three love seats. There was a TV on the wall with a Xbox 360, for me and dad, with all our games. There was also a white coffee table and an electric fireplace. "Ok tomorrow, you will be starting school. Do not interact with the Cullen's, until I tell you. If they speak to you ignore them. Alice is the seer, Edward can read others minds and Jasper can feel your emotions. Alice, you don't have to worry about, the bracelet blocks her, but you will need to keep your thoughts and emotions in check. Me and your mum will be close enough to see what's going on, but far enough so they don't smell us." Mum looked worried. Me I was shitting myself.

"I don't know how to act at school dad. Is there no other way?" He looked at me with nothing but sympathy. "I'm sorry sweetheart it's the only way. If you need me or your mum just phone us" Dad told me while handing me a new iPhone. "Thanks dad" He pulled me and my mum in to his arms. God I love my family. "This will all be over soon, then we can go back to Texas and they Major will be where he belongs" Dad mumbled.