Chapter 25

Jasper...

It’s been two months since I killed Edward, the day where my family got revenge. Me and Bella are getting married in a couple of months, she is wearing the engagement ring I had given her when I was human. Rose and Emmett are traveling the world with each other, we don’t speak that often I think we’ve had one phone call since they left on their travels.

I decided to buy our home that we lived in before I left for the army, Bella and the boys love it here, Peter and Char come and visit all the time or we go see them, life couldn’t get any better.

Both me and Bella have remembered everything from my human life, Bella felt like it was weird having a past life but she was happy that she could remember it and that we had our children with us. Me I couldn’t be any happier, my family was together again and no one could tear us apart. We’ve gone from been controlled by the Cullen’s and Maria to living an eternity together.

Peter and Char also remember everything from their human life, and they have a good laugh at a few of the things now.

I still couldn’t believe the extent Maria ended up going for her ‘revenge’, revenge that was ridiculous, Maria is one twisted bitch. She wasn’t happy that I married the woman I loved so she changed me then had me change Peter and Char then Edward and Carlisle changed Joe and Jack, just so Bella would be alone, and I still hate myself for what I let my wife go through, but every time I fetch it up she tells me to shut-up because if they didn’t do what they did we wouldn’t be here now, with our sons, and I know there’s no chance me moping around when Bella’s around.

“Hey pa” Joe shouted, I blinked realising I was stood in the woods with my family looking at nothing inparticular. “What up son?” everyone laughed at me. “What you thinking about, all of a sudden you stopped running” I think my jaw dropped. “Nothing, just thinking” I smiled and grabbed Bella’s hand and started running again, the others started following.

I remember the day I first saw Bella in Forks High, in history, the first time I heard her accent, then when she kicked Jessica’s ass the day I called Peter and the fucker acted like he didn’t know what was going on, the fucker knew from day one. Come to think of it me and Bella’s being through a lot since I’ve met her.

Me saving Bella from dying from a van, James and his coven coming to ‘kill’ Bella, Alice’s true colours coming out, Bella killing Alice, me killing Esme and Carlisle, Bella’s change, finding out about my human life and Bella’s past life, finding our sons, finding out who changed them, why Edward and Carlisle changed them to now, living a happy eternity with my family, and I couldn’t be happier.

When I look at my wife and sons, a big smile appears on my face, I wouldn’t change anything about them for the world. I love watching them cuddled up on the sofa watching films together, doing things that a mum should do with her sons, my wife is an amazing mum and according to Joe and Jack she was an amazing momma in her past life, even though it was just her alone, looking after our sons.

So now I stand in the kitchen with my wife, my two sons – Joe and Jack, Peter and Char, laughing and joking about what Bella was like growing up in both lives, how she was always clumsy and every flashback I have would not prove any different, Bella was always tripping. Bella remembers Jack being the same, clumsy just like his ma, still to this day they are so much alike. Joe, he’s more like me than he is his ma.

I still hate the fact that I never had the chance to watch them grow up, to never hear their first words, to watch them take their first step, when their first tooth came through, but I should be happy that I get this chance again with them, and I am, more than anyone could know.

I love my family, everything about them, it might of took a good couple of years but we’re here now and all that matters.

One thing I know is, is that no matter what the truth will always come out.