Chapter 3

Peter...

We have been back from Italy 3 weeks now. Bella and Char have been asking questions about our trip to Italy, and about the bracelets, to which I always tell them the same thing 'all in good time.' Both of them hate it when I'm cryptic.

"Bella, Char!" I shouted for the sake of Bella. "What's going on Peter" Char asked me, too low for Bella to hear. "We're moving" Both of them looked pissed. "Why daddy?" I looked in to my daughters eyes and I knew I couldn't lie to her.

"You remember the major?" with the nod of her head, I carried on. "Well he's be manipulated and lied to" Both of them looked at me and demanded that I go in to more detail, with the looks they way giving me. Fuck these two girls could get anything out of me. "The pixie, Alice who he is with as been lying to him. She told him that they are mates and was destined to be together. They should have never gotten together, they were never meant to meet. She is the one who caused the crash of your birth parents were in, she wanted you out of the way. So she could have Jasper to herself, until her true mate came along, then she would just dump his ass like yesterdays trash" Char looked pissed, probably because I kept this from her. Bella, she looked confused, but like she knew where I was going with this.

"Why would she want me out of the way?" I didn't know how she was going to take this because; she's always said she would never leave us no matter what. But Jasper he can be a bit possessive with what he deems as his, so I knew we was going to loosed our daughter. Maybe not all the time, but probably now and again. "You're his true mate princess" Bella nodded her head. "That's what I thought you was gonna say" I looked at Char knowing she had something to say about this. "This is what you were hiding from me? God damn it Peter!"

"Hold on a minute, what about the bracelets?" Bella asked. I forgot she was very perspective. "That is so the pixie won't see us coming, and interfering" I told her. "You're hiding something Peter" Char hissed. "Bella as to go to school" I was ready to get my ass handed to me by my daughter.

"WHAT!" Bella shouted before carrying on. "No daddy, anything but that, please. I don't want that human experience. I don't get on with humans, you know that" I hated to say this for her to agree, but I knew it was the only way. "It's the only way for your future to go the way it's supposed to. What about Jasper, he isn't happy with Alice. She controls everything from what he does to what he wears. He's only with her because he believes that she's his mate." I knew that she would agree to it when I told her about Jasper not been happy. "Besides I think it would be good if a human messes around with an all seeing vampire" She got her mischievous smile on her face. "I'm in. Where we moving to?" Great.

"Forks, Washington" I thought I'd be in shit, but I was wrong. She started laughing her head off. What is so funny?

"What is it with the vampires going to a cold, wet and small town?" she finally got out after laughing. "They feed off of animals" Bella's eyes grew the same size of saucers. "Talk about cutting your nose of to spite your face. I can't believe Jasper agreed to that." I wasn't shocked that she laughed about them feeding off of animals. She's been brought up by two vampires who feed off of humans. "That would be the Pixie" I told her.

"When we moving then?" Char asked me. "Tonight we're driving down in the truck" Bella started to get pissed "What about my car?" I smiled at her. "You can get a new one" That put that smile back on her face. "Thanks mum, dad"

She went to go upstairs to pack, but I stopped her. "Your clothes won't be warm enough for Forks Princess. You and your mum can go shopping when we get there"

We all got in the car, ready to set off to Forks. Char was in the back with Bella, snuggled up to her watching her sleep. God I love my family.